IGNORED

Theo Walcott

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i think you and I Haf have been the only ones who haven't been enamored with him.  glad others are catching on.  

he needs to be benched immediately.  play lookman and DCL and anyone over him.

Oh he's a nice lad talks well and has scored some goals..... so fuckin what!   Every fuckin week he tottles back half arsed after losing the ball.

My dislike of Rom was for very similar things. I'm not gonna let him off cos he's s nice lad. Starting to piss me off now. 

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Pure fucking laziness for their second. I was fuming. It wouldn’t have even taken a lot of effort for him to get back either. 

I seen these traits pretty quick... a few games in it was.

He can fuck right off if he thinks he's gonna pull that shit. Silva should have hooked him there and then.  Felt sorry for Bernard.  

Walcott seems to be on the bluff.... that little semi sprint towards martial when he seen him get the ball off pogba annoyed me.... He fuckin knew what he'd done. Coleman went nuts at him and I'm glad.

And he can fuck off with these "aim for top 4 and keep improving interviews" he can aim to put a shift in the lazy sod. Fumin

3 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

i think you and I Haf have been the only ones who haven't been enamored with him.  glad others are catching on.  

Lookman looked a different player when he came on. Surprised how strong he looked on the ball.

32 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

You could tell mou gameplay was attack our right with martial.  Coleman and Walcott were the weakness he and his staff had found.  Says everything right there

I could've told them that and they wouldn't have had to pay me £50,000 a week.

5 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

To be fair, more than a few people said this before he was signed. I watched him do this regularly for Arsenal for years, turning up when he fancied it. I rememberred arguing that Chamberlain was the better player but almost everyone disagreed. 

Today, I actually thought he started quite well but he went backwards quickly. You can almost put up with some of the laziness if he adds that quality in the final 3rd but that is as sporadic as his effort.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

To be fair, more than a few people said this before he was signed. I watched him do this regularly for Arsenal for years, turning up when he fancied it. I rememberred arguing that Chamberlain was the better player but almost everyone disagreed. 

Today, I actually thought he started quite well but he went backwards quickly. You can almost put up with some of the laziness if he adds that quality in the final 3rd but that is as sporadic as his effort.

Yep i didn’t wAnt him here cause I saw that at arse as well.  Sad to be proven right.  Let’s hope lookman gets some time and Theo learns from his bench experience.

19 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Nope. I’ve not been a supporter either. His standing around yesterday for their second goal displayed disinterest in being part of the team. He’s an individualist for sure, and that’s not what we need. 

1 minute ago, StevO said:

Still baffled by the hate towards him. He’s still one of our best players, he made no more wrong decisions than Richarlison or Bernard. Not the only player to have a poor game. 

A poor game is maybe not getting passes to your player, not beating your man, skying a few shots. No one is having a go at him for that. It happens.

For weeks now this lad has been found bone idle in critical duties - he leaves us exposed due to laziness.  Unforgivable. I've spent years slating lukaku for that... I'm not a hypocrite..... any player who does that will get my annoyance.  Unacceptable. 

Just now, hafnia said:

A poor game is maybe not getting passes to your player, not beating your man, skying a few shots. No one is having a go at him for that. It happens.

For weeks now this lad has been found bone idle in critical duties - he leaves us exposed due to laziness.  Unforgivable. I've spent years slating lukaku for that... I'm not a hypocrite..... any player who does that will get my annoyance.  Unacceptable. 

I don’t for one minute see this laziness. So I’ll just have to disagree. People are calling for him to be replaced by Lookman, the same kid only a few weeks ago was getting nailed for having a shit attitude and not looking interested. Mind blowing!

I wonder if we’ll ever see a time when Evertonians don’t have a player they need to hate. 

15 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Haf, by all means criticize Theo's last couple of games as he has been poor. But why the hate? I mean he's an Everton player,  he has played well for the team, scored goals, created chances. 

Why do you have to have 1 player who you vent your spleen on?

29 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Haf, by all means criticize Theo's last couple of games as he has been poor. But why the hate? I mean he's an Everton player,  he has played well for the team, scored goals, created chances. 

Why do you have to have 1 player who you vent your spleen on?

Hate?  I don't hate.

I'm intolerant of laziness/poor attitude  from footballers.

One player??? No. Throw mirralas, schneiderlein, lukaku, lookman into the mix and you will spot the theme. 

Sorry it doesn't quite fit the agenda of favouritism/fanboyism/boo boy ..... I dont roll that way.   

49 minutes ago, StevO said:

I don’t for one minute see this laziness. So I’ll just have to disagree. People are calling for him to be replaced by Lookman, the same kid only a few weeks ago was getting nailed for having a shit attitude and not looking interested. Mind blowing!

I wonder if we’ll ever see a time when Evertonians don’t have a player they need to hate. 

Hopefully there will. Because for me that will be the time we have 11 players pulling together, covering for each other.  Not having passengers only looking for the team to play in a way that suits them. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Still baffled by the hate towards him. He’s still one of our best players, he made no more wrong decisions than Richarlison or Bernard. Not the only player to have a poor game. 

Definitely don't hate him, but he's been poor the last few games. He still has an important part to play, it's just that Lookman looked energized and hungry when he has came on recently.

Also, Richarlison and Bernard aren't as culpable for the goals against us as Theo was, so they have a little slack there (also didn't think they had bad games).

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Hate?  I don't hate.

I'm intolerant of laziness/poor attitude  from footballers.

One player??? No. Throw mirralas, schneiderlein, lukaku, lookman into the mix and you will spot the theme. 

Sorry it doesn't quite fit the agenda of favouritism/fanboyism/boo boy ..... I dont roll that way.   

Except for Yakubu eh. 

6 hours ago, StevO said:

Again I repeat he is 29 years old!  Richarlison is 21, Bernard 25 and just joined the league.  This is peak Theo in a league he’s played in for a decade.  The Brazilians have time to grow and improve, Theo doesn’t.

thats why everyone tolerates richarlison and Bernard.

12 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Again I repeat he is 29 years old!  Richarlison is 21, Bernard 25 and just joined the league.  This is peak Theo in a league he’s played in for a decade.  The Brazilians have time to grow and improve, Theo doesn’t.

thats why everyone tolerates richarlison and Bernard.

I don’t give a crap about any players age Mark. I’ve seen Messi, Hazard, Ronaldo, all make mistakes. Players will get it wrong sometimes. Some of the best players in the world have missed open goals. I’ve seen it all my life, I don’t get why we come down so hard on a player for making the wrong decisions on the pitch sometimes. You’re at the point where you’ll nail him for any mistake he makes, so there is no point discussing it with you. I trust the managers opinion more than yours, and he thinks he’s good enough to play and very rarely be subbed, maybe he’s wrong too.

Who do you think we should go buy instead? Or do we just put Lookman in there and hope he turns out better than Theo, even after he’s awful few months of attitude and sulking?