IGNORED

Richarlison

I remember a quote from him a while back, where he said something along the lines of it being inevitable he would leave at some point... But it would have to be in the best interests of the club, first and foremost, and himself.

I could see new contract with a decent buyout clause for CL team (preferably not one in the PL)!

43 minutes ago, Matt said:

Think I said earlier this year he'll probably sign and give us to at least January depending on how things go. He knows his worth to us and genuinely seems to love the club, I can see him doing his best to help us rather than leave us in the lurch

I think the same. To think in another way, if he signed for another club and then didn’t manage to play every week it might cost him a place in the Brazil first 11. At least while he plays for us each week he knows he’ll play for Brazil. 

Quote from Romano, "As things stand, Richarlison has serious possibilities to leave the club: the Brazilian is open to a new solution in the event of offers while having maximum respect for Everton, he would like to stay in the Premier League."

I can see him at Chelsea this summer - it may help us get a few back off them too.

44 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Quote from Romano, "As things stand, Richarlison has serious possibilities to leave the club: the Brazilian is open to a new solution in the event of offers while having maximum respect for Everton, he would like to stay in the Premier League."

I can see him at Chelsea this summer - it may help us get a few back off them too.

If he is set on leaving then he will be gone, your point on him joining Chelsea is a good point and will help Frank to get what he wants from them. My concern is he is possibly our biggest asset on the pitch and will be hard to replace, and that’s were my concerns lie our transfer dealings over the last few years have been tragic, and will the money be spent on the wrong players and see us in a worse position. I know everyone has a price and the better players leave but our recent history in the transfer market scares the shite out of me, I like to think Lampard would be a big improvement in that department but then I’m reminded of Alli and my expectations sink again. 

15 hours ago, Haiku said:

A bit disappointed he wants to stay in the premier league. 

Im sure Watford were too, but that’s football. 
If he does leave, and god I hope he doesn’t, I want to see him win trophies. I’d be quite happy if he went to Real Madrid over any of the other top European clubs. 

24 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I’d prefer a move abroad but him moving to Chelsea could come with other benefits to us beyond the obvious huge fee.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1622754/Richarlison-Everton-Chelsea-Arsenal-wishlist-premier-league-transfer-news

This is our only chance of bringing in Gallagher, but there must be another player involved as a counter-weight. What other Chelsea prospect should we demand as part of a deal for Richarlison? Lampard was impressed before with Soonsup-Bell, for example.

2 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

This is our only chance of bringing in Gallagher, but there must be another player involved as a counter-weight. What other Chelsea prospect should we demand as part of a deal for Richarlison? Lampard was impressed before with Soonsup-Bell, for example.

That lad who was on loan at Southampton would be a good addition. Gallagher and him I would be okay with Richarlison going the other way.

7 hours ago, c1982 said:

I’d prefer a move abroad but him moving to Chelsea could come with other benefits to us beyond the obvious huge fee.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1622754/Richarlison-Everton-Chelsea-Arsenal-wishlist-premier-league-transfer-news

Chelsea Real Madrid and PSG, I’m surprised he didn’t want Newcastle as well after all they are a huge club for a player with ambitions 😂

13 hours ago, Btay said:

That lad who was on loan at Southampton would be a good addition. Gallagher and him I would be okay with Richarlison going the other way.

How often do these deals actually involve player swaps? It’s always mentioned by supporters but seems to very rarely happen, especially with a high profile guy like Richie. 

3 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

How often do these deals actually involve player swaps? It’s always mentioned by supporters but seems to very rarely happen, especially with a high profile guy like Richie. 

Swap deals very rarely happen. One deal is complex enough, so they would just do two deals at the same time if something like that was to happen.