IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

1 minute ago, Matt said:

7 most tackles made in the league, one of the best assists stats of a defender in the league. He’s far from perfect, and I don’t think he’s a RB, more a RWB, but he’s nowhere near as bad as people make out. 

He isn’t he has unfortunately become the jump on the band wagon player to slag off. 

Just now, Matt said:

7 most tackles made in the league, one of the best assists stats of a defender in the league. He’s far from perfect, and I don’t think he’s a RB, more a RWB, but he’s nowhere near as bad as people make out. 

Just an opinion mate that’s all. I just watch him and think, maybe I should put my boots back on at 47, if Sidebe can play on the premier league, surely I can.

Hes a strange one for me, puts a half decent cross in and gets an assist due to a good finish.

Another player puts in an amazing cross, and the striker finishes badly....no assist. Sidibe is the better crosser if a ball? Just a snippet, but that’s the type of player he seems to me.... good on paper and stats, but then you watch him and it all falls down.

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

He isn’t he has unfortunately become the jump on the band wagon player to slag off. 

Sometimes you make your bed.

Im hardly a jump on the bandwagon type haha. I watch players and make my own mind up. If people don’t agree, that’s fine mate. I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Just an opinion mate that’s all. I just watch him and think, maybe I should put my boots back on at 47, if Sidebe can play on the premier league, surely I can.

Hes a strange one for me, puts a half decent cross in and gets an assist due to a good finish.

Another player puts in an amazing cross, and the striker finishes badly....no assist. Sidibe is the better crosser if a ball? Just a snippet, but that’s the type of player he seems to me.... good on paper and stats, but then you watch him and it all falls down.

Your Sidebe issues are worse than my Gana, at least he has got a World Cup medal. 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I wouldn’t want to watch a replay of him being nowhere near where he should be. I feel bad for you. 

Feel your pain. Many a match I've spent willing him to get back into position when the ball is on the other flank he wanders so far out of position it's infuriating. Then going forward he gives possession away far too easily with a crossing ability so bad it brings memories of Phil Neville, although rather than a floated cross it's an over hit whipped cross to the opposition. 

11 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Feel your pain. Many a match I've spent willing him to get back into position when the ball is on the other flank he wanders so far out of position it's infuriating. Then going forward he gives possession away far too easily with a crossing ability so bad it brings memories of Phil Neville, although rather than a floated cross it's an over hit whipped cross to the opposition. 

I have literally sat there, pointed at him and asked “where the fuck is he going?!”

If we don’t think Kenny’s good enough (I’d like him to be given a chance myself) I’d much rather let Sidibe go back to his club and look elsewhere. The low fee agreed beforehand isn’t in play any longer and I wouldn’t have even wanted us spending that on him after seeing what he’s like firsthand. 

19 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

You haven’t sat behind him and watched just how bad positionally he is. 

All day long! He’s so poor and am surprised how many people don’t see this. I guess that why football is great and divides opinions. However that said, I’m sat in the stand for every home game with him playing right in front of me for one half. It’s then you realise how positionally poor he is and his lack of reading the game. Yes he gets an assist or two but he’s a defender and therefore first and foremost needs to be able to defend! It’s only down to lockdown that my hair has grown back from 6 months of ripping it out! 

Off to a flying start!! Cuco and Niasse 99.99% to be released but not confirmed, same goes for youngsters Feeney, Mampala, Foulds, Denny, and Adedoyin. Garbutt and Tarashaj also 99.99% gone. 

IN: 
OUT: Schneiderlin
LOAN IN: 
LOAN OUT: 

YOUTH: 
YOUTH pro deals: 
CONTRACT EXT: 

OFFICIALLY RELEASED: Stekelenberg(Ajax) 

3 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Off to a flying start!! Cuco and Niasse 99.99% to be released but not confirmed, same goes for youngsters Feeney, Mampala, Foulds, Denny, and Adedoyin. Garbutt and Tarashaj also 99.99% gone. 

IN: 
LOAN IN: 
LOAN OUT: 

YOUTH: 
YOUTH pro deals: 
CONTRACT EXT: 

baines was offered another 1 year deal

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52913161

stek niasse garbutt martina will be a massive relief to see them all gone, free up some wages too.  the deadwood still left will be Tosun, Bolasie, Sandro, Besic, Tarashaj, Gylfi.  Which isn't as bad as it once was, i remember something like 14 players we needed to get rid of when Brands came in.  Carlo might be able to find a use for Besic as he's never had him in training before, so it could potentially be only 5 players that need to go.  Gylfi we could shift i'm sure of it, but we would take a massive loss on him, not sure if they would just rather keep him and use him as a bench/cup player.

5 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

IN: 
LOAN IN: 
LOAN OUT: 

YOUTH: 
YOUTH pro deals: 
CONTRACT EXT: 

tarashaj contract up in 2021, where are you seeing he will be gone?

3 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

stek niasse garbutt martina will be a massive relief to see them all gone, free up some wages too.  the deadwood still left will be Tosun, Bolasie, Sandro, Besic, Tarashaj, Gylfi.  Which isn't as bad as it once was, i remember something like 14 players we needed to get rid of when Brands came in.  Carlo might be able to find a use for Besic as he's never had him in training before, so it could potentially be only 5 players that need to go.  Gylfi we could shift i'm sure of it, but we would take a massive loss on him, not sure if they would just rather keep him and use him as a bench/cup player.

tarashaj contract up in 2021, where are you seeing he will be gone?

Completely forgotten about Sandro, Bolasie and a few others lingering around the club.