IGNORED

James Tarkowski

2 minutes ago, StevO said:

His performance spoke for itself, but the thing I liked was how much he was organising everyone. Even getting into the midfield and telling them, joining in with the penalty antics with Mina too. 
Also, played in all three centre back positions today. 
Really happy with him. 

Yea he jumped off the page. Also pinged a 50 yard ball on the button 

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

Read a stat that he had 10 aerial duels vs Brentford/Leeds combined and won every one of them. Against Brentford he made a game high 11 interceptions.

Patterson also spoke about both JT and Coady guiding him through the game (playing in a slightly different role)

Both Coady & Tarks are ideal for the two young fullbacks. 

I still think this us at our worst. We might not get anything from the next two games but in a months time I really expect us to be clicking together nicely.

6 minutes ago, Btay said:

Both Coady & Tarks are ideal for the two young fullbacks. 

I still think this us at our worst. We might not get anything from the next two games but in a months time I really expect us to be clicking together nicely.

Agreed. 
And watch the media make a storm if we haven’t got a win after that the next 2 games too 🙄

Personally I find it amusing all the guff from the pundit makes about FL in danger. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Listened to the interview over lunch. He's very authentic and clearly believes he's in the right place. You get the sense that the team is beginning to believe in themselves and their management team.

18 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Listened to the interview over lunch. He's very authentic and clearly believes he's in the right place. You get the sense that the team is beginning to believe in themselves and their management team.

Not losing breeds confidence which we’ve been missing for a long time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Calls for him and Coady to be the England pair at the back in the World Cup.  Good job the dof and manager didn’t take direction from TT scouts before signing him for nothing….

funny this place.  Before we sign a player or they have a chance to bed in the experts have them written off.   But don’t dare criticise a player who is hyped and isn’t pulling their weight. 

notice our chief scout had far more to say about him on this thread before he played a game for us than he has since. Number of blocks being all about Burnley and all that bollocks, the reality is the lad just rolls up his sleeves and along with Coady has our defence looking far far better. 

33 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Calls for him and Coady to be the England pair at the back in the World Cup.  Good job the dof and manager didn’t take direction from TT scouts before signing him for nothing….

funny this place.  Before we sign a player or they have a chance to bed in the experts have them written off.   But don’t dare criticise a player who is hyped and isn’t pulling their weight. 

notice our chief scout had far more to say about him on this thread before he played a game for us than he has since. Number of blocks being all about Burnley and all that bollocks, the reality is the lad just rolls up his sleeves and along with Coady has our defence looking far far better. 

Criticised Gana and James from the off, I personally don't need the security of the masses, if I agree I say so, and if I don't I don't keep quiet because it's easier.