IGNORED

James Tarkowski

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I fucking wouldn't. I will never, ever forgive him for his fuck up at Wembley. Never.

Absolutely nowhere near being able to be listed alongside other older players we've signed that have been successes here.

Made a mistake, owned it straight after the game - could see he was distraught about it. Move on mate 😅

4 hours ago, Btay said:

Made a mistake, owned it straight after the game - could see he was distraught about it. Move on mate 😅

I guess this is why these players get paid so much eh. You can have a good career and then one mistake and supporters “never forgive you”. Harsh. 

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I fucking wouldn't. I will never, ever forgive him for his fuck up at Wembley. Never.

Absolutely nowhere near being able to be listed alongside other older players we've signed that have been successes here.

I blame Moyes more than anyone in that semi final. Complete and utter bottle job.  Dustin error or not - we went from being in total control to giving the game away. 

2 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Seems like this has to be done then, yea? Just waiting for his contract to run down. 

Yeah I was told 2 weeks ago he met Gerrard and Lampard Villa offered 120k so we matched it and he prefared lampards plans for him.