IGNORED

Allan

I watched my first video on this guy and he looks like a nutter but the type of nutter that you would love to have in your side. There is a bit of Vidal in him probably without being as good in the final third. He doesn't look to be a weakness in him other than maybe his tenacity. I dont know what his disciplinary record is like but I can imagine him picking up a fair few yellows throughout the season! 

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

I watched my first video on this guy and he looks like a nutter but the type of nutter that you would love to have in your side. There is a bit of Vidal in him probably without being as good in the final third. He doesn't look to be a weakness in him other than maybe his tenacity. I dont know what his disciplinary record is like but I can imagine him picking up a fair few yellows throughout the season! 

Itd be nice to have someone with a bit or bite in the midfield at the expense of a few yellows. 

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

I did exactly the same last night, thought let’s have a look at this guy.

Not what I expected at all. Looks a rough combative midfielder, with some good technical ability thrown in to.

5 hours ago, Shukes said:

I did exactly the same last night, thought let’s have a look at this guy.

Not what I expected at all. Looks a rough combative midfielder, with some good technical ability thrown in to.

Nor me, I was very surprised. There are not many players like him knocking around. I certainly didn't expect one to be found in the Italian leagues! 

11 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Let’s hope he hasn’t been watching us lately, because he will telling his agent thank them for the offer but no thanks. 

Or he could be thinking that he’s guaranteed to be playing every week in the best league in the world, and can put his stamp on this team at the same time. 

24 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Or he could be thinking that he’s guaranteed to be playing every week in the best league in the world, and can put his stamp on this team at the same time. 

I fucking hope so Rom we need a leader in the middle, we are broken in one of the most if not the most important part of the pitch. 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

That would show a player with no ambition, let’s go to a club that are shit and I’m guaranteed a starting place with little work.

27 minutes ago, Shukes said:

That would show a player with no ambition, let’s go to a club that are shit and I’m guaranteed a starting place with little work.

Maybe he wants to play again with one of the best managers in the world. Maybe he thinks if Ancelotti has bought into this project then he could help and be part of bringing the glory years back to a sleeping giant.

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Fucking hell, that isn’t even what I meant or said.

Guaranteed a place because we’re going to spend a shitload on him to come in and give us what we’ve been crying out for, and be a key cog in us improving. You know, be part of something.

Im the miserable cunt around here. Find your own niche, arsehole. 

Haha I shouldn’t comment right after a miserable defeat. 

• 2 weeks later...

Do we know if this is still a goer the more I think about him the more I like him, steel with ability is a rare thing to find and he has them.

We need a presence in midfield a leader he  has the attributes to be the man we are looking for. Let’s hope the pull of Ancelotti is enough to secure this. 

19 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Do we know if this is still a goer the more I think about him the more I like him, steel with ability is a rare thing to find and he has them.

We need a presence in midfield a leader he  has the attributes to be the man we are looking for. Let’s hope the pull of Ancelotti is enough to secure this. 

Napoli vs Barca tonight. I expect, if Barca beat them, his future will be sorted quickly. I think he’ll be coming here.

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Odds on to sign him at 1.91. The next favourite are Chelsea at 9.00.

Not that that means much. 

He wasn’t in the Napoli team last night is that a sign that he is definitely leaving soon, or does anyone know why he wasn’t playing. 
I don’t know where those odds originated from but I very much like them.