IGNORED

Fleetwood (League Cup Away) Wednesday September 23rd

markjazzbassist

Digne at centre-back, wow. I assume that Mina is fit so guess that he has been dropped for his part in the two goals conceded against West Brom? Pickford back in the cup squad too, probably because Virginia played against Leicester for the U23's?

Expecting another goal or two from DCL, turning into one of my favourite players in truth and hopefully Charlie can get off the mark after what was a fantastic shift against West Brom. 

Shame to see Delph playing, would happily put Lossl in centre midfield, but if it sticks him in the shop window happy days. 

5 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Digne at centre-back, wow. I assume that Mina is fit so guess that he has been dropped for his part in the two goals conceded against West Brom? Pickford back in the cup squad too, probably because Virginia played against Leicester for the U23's?

Expecting another goal or two from DCL, turning into one of my favourite players in truth and hopefully Charlie can get off the mark after what was a fantastic shift against West Brom. 

Shame to see Delph playing, would happily put Lossl in centre midfield, but if it sticks him in the shop window happy days. 

Nonono youve got it all wrong. Its obviously 541 with dom at RWB. 

2 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Digne at centre-back, wow. I assume that Mina is fit so assume that he has been dropped for his part in the two goals conceded against West Brom? 

Expecting another goal or two from DCL, turning into one of my favourite players in truth.

Shame to see Delph playing, would happily put Lossl in centre midfield.

I assume it’s more to do with a game at the weekend and Digne being more capable of playing several games a week. 

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Was not expecting such a strong line up. Also was expecting carlo to play Gordon after his last match in the competition. 

Probably just a recognition that Fleetwood is a decent side. Get a lead early and then we can bring in others later. I’m surprised on Gordon as well but there is a decent chance that he’s on the bench on the weekend 

31 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

If Mina was fit he would be playing or on the bench, he’s not.  Which to me says he’s not fit.  

like the lineup COYB

Disagree - I think he’s rested as he seems more likely to pick up an injury than either Digne or Keane. 

On your interpretation both James and Allen are both unfit?! 

5 minutes ago, barryj said:

Disagree - I think he’s rested as he seems more likely to pick up an injury than either Digne or Keane. 

On your interpretation both James and Allen are both unfit?! 

We aren’t playing people out of position where they play.  We are with Mina.  That’s what I’m talking about