IGNORED

Dele

RuffRob

As Alli is now bedded in to the club and squad and on the pay roll already - makes most sense to put the time in to extracting everything you can out of him this next 12 months, and then assessing where we are with him. 

I also read that he is the England international and the sleeping pills rumor. and to be honest - it does kind of fit together with his form falling away.

I would also like to see a direct replacement of Richy to come in - a Dennis or Cornet at £18M- £20M mark, just another player who is capable of reaching double figures goal wise. Think either of these two would have a place in the squad and not silly money. Get this transfer right and a return of Alli and I think we would enjoy the season a whole lot more offensively.

Add to this a good number 6 player and think this will be enough to see us through this transfer window. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

For me I think he is more clinical than Richarlison but lacks his workrate.  We seen in one half how a half fit dele could improve us with his brain and technical ability. 

I just mean in terms of his position.

Can't see him playing for us much as an outright midfielder, he's more suited to playing off the striker (as Richarlison was).

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Matt said:

If the rumours about us only paying after a certain amount of appearances are true, then it'd be our profit. 

Yeah, he will not be a massive miss out of the squad if it lets us bring somebody else in instead. 

If his only contribution was his helping us turn the game around against Palace - then he has more than covered his wages since arriving. 

I wonder how this Spurs payment business all works if we loan him out?

46 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

Yeah, he will not be a massive miss out of the squad if it lets us bring somebody else in instead. 

If his only contribution was his helping us turn the game around against Palace - then he has more than covered his wages since arriving. 

I wonder how this Spurs payment business all works if we loan him out?

That's their problem and if they didn't see this coming, more fool them. 

I imagine they've treated it as a free transfer with maybe some money coming in as a bonus. 

32 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Saw a lad at the Chelsea game with a this season's shirt and "Dele 36" on the back. 

What a mare he's had, first getting his number wrong and then him getting off to Besiktas :lol:

When he came on at half time against Palace I said to my mate if we win this I’ll get a Dele shirt next season. He is holding me to it, but I’ll wait until the sales after Christmas. I’ll look even more silly buying it after he’s gone. 🫣

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

He's had 6 months in training to make a point. The fact there's even rumours of this tells me he's not putting the effort in. He was always going to be a gamble, seems its not paid off. 

Lampard is on record praising him for the effort he has been putting into training and it was widely reported that he blew every other player off the park with his fitness results when the players reported back for preseason so I dont think it’s fair to say he isn’t putting the effort in

I just think he doesn’t suit the system we are playing at the moment and my big concern is that he is the only fit player at the club who knows we’re the back of the net is Or that offers an ounce of creativity

Personally I would have liked to have seen what he could do playing just behind DCL