IGNORED

Dele

RuffRob

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Do you know what might be good for the lad? If people could stop ripping him apart publicly left, right and centre. I've seen countless articles about him since we signed him that are nothing more than attacks on him.

What they're saying may be correct but, ffs, reach out to him privately and have a conversation or, better yet, if they don't know him just shut the fuck up.

Completely agree.ย 
ย 

he has the look of someone who may not be feeling right, same as Keane the other week. ย We underestimate how tough it is for many players mentally. ย Not everyone is DCL and content to dress up in all sorts of zany stuff and grab attention.ย 
ย 

Alli looks very shy in a way.ย 

ย 

A complete waste of a signing, unfit, no focus and a complete lack of desire, when we are struggling with injuries even Gomes startโ€™s in front of him, surely thatโ€™s more than enough to tell anyone heโ€™s going no where in this club. How the fuck have we ended up with him and Brentford ended up with Erikson?

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

A complete waste of a signing, unfit, no focus and a complete lack of desire, when we are struggling with injuries even Gomes startโ€™s in front of him, surely thatโ€™s more than enough to tell anyone heโ€™s going no where in this club. How the fuck have we ended up with him and Brentford ended up with Erikson?

Based on a handful of cameos in a new team, which has its morale in the toilet,ย  after a really long period of not playing regularly?

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

Based on a handful of cameos in a new team, which has its morale in the toilet,ย  after a really long period of not playing regularly?

I would agree with this, but when he's come on he hasn't even looked arsed to run. Not seen a player in a long time with such little desire to actually get stuck into the action.

That said, the media circus that has surrounded Dele has been a bit of a concern for a while. He's just one of those footballers that people love to rip apart - his criticism for his Rolls Royce and dress sense being two prime examples.

15 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I would agree with this, but when he's come on he hasn't even looked arsed to run. Not seen a player in a long time with such little desire to actually get stuck into the action.

That said, the media circus that has surrounded Dele has been a bit of a concern for a while. He's just one of those footballers that people love to rip apart - his criticism for his Rolls Royce and dress sense being two prime examples.

Oh I know he's looked useless from what I've been able to see on crappy streams. But I could attribute that to everything I said already too, plus an added shell-shock as to how bad we are.ย 

7 hours ago, Matt said:

And based on numerous managers at Spurs and their fan forumโ€™s, as well as what we are witnessing here.ย 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

And based on numerous managers at Spurs and their fan forumโ€™s, as well as what we are witnessing here.ย 

Previous managers who have been sacked for being inept? There are also plenty of fans out there that rated him. What we're witnessing is very poor, I agree. However that can be explained by what I wrote earlier.ย 

2 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Worse case scenario we can sell him for a profit in the summer though

As if it is that easy.ย 

First we dont actually know what the deal was to start with. Secondly even if it was as free as some have reported, game after game these conditions will mount up. There is also his wages and no doubt a signing on fee that we will have been paid.ย 

Then there is also the small matter of funding someone else gullible enough to buy him. If we cant trust him enough to play him, who else will?ย 

26 minutes ago, Bailey said:

As if it is that easy.ย 

First we dont actually know what the deal was to start with. Secondly even if it was as free as some have reported, game after game these conditions will mount up. There is also his wages and no doubt a signing on fee that we will have been paid.ย 

Then there is also the small matter of funding someone else gullible enough to buy him. If we cant trust him enough to play him, who else will?ย 

I know that's a typo but it would be very Everton to find someone to fund a purchase from us...

6 hours ago, Shukes said:

To be fair, watching the training videosโ€ฆ he seems to be enjoying himself and getting on great with his team mates.

Thatโ€™s nice for him, just a shame heโ€™s unable to do what he was brought here for and contribute to the team, but heโ€™s having fun so happy days not all bad๐Ÿ˜‰

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Thatโ€™s nice for him, just a shame heโ€™s unable to do what he was brought here for and contribute to the team, but heโ€™s having fun so happy days not all bad๐Ÿ˜‰

Exactlyโ€ฆ. A happy player is a happy footballerโ€ฆ. And it makes me joyful to see! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Im more talking about the current media saga of him not enjoying football anymore ect. He really looks like heโ€™s having a terrible time does t he haha.

41 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Exactlyโ€ฆ. A happy player is a happy footballerโ€ฆ. And it makes me joyful to see! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Im more talking about the current media saga of him not enjoying football anymore ect. He really looks like heโ€™s having a terrible time does t he haha.

I know mate, still itโ€™s concerning that the manager still doesnโ€™t think heโ€™s ready after 2 months to be trusted in a team that is clearly struggling, heโ€™s not even getting the opportunity now to come off the bench and try to change the game, I personally find that curiously concerning.ย 

1 hour ago, RPG said:

That is true but it begs the question why he hasn't been given a run of games? We have had Allan suspended. VdB injured and ineligible, Davies injured, Delph injured, Doucoure and Gomes out of form, a cb selected at DM and, until the Man U game, we were really struggling in midfield. Yet still Alli can't get a game. It can't be fitness so what is Alli doing (or not doing)ย at Finch Farm that causes Frank to keep him out of the starting line up?

Not fit maybe, plus we're fighting for survival and he's much more of James type played than a VDB which we can't afford yet.ย 

9 hours ago, RPG said:

That is true but it begs the question why he hasn't been given a run of games? We have had Allan suspended. VdB injured and ineligible, Davies injured, Delph injured, Doucoure and Gomes out of form, a cb selected at DM and, until the Man U game, we were really struggling in midfield. Yet still Alli can't get a game. It can't be fitness so what is Alli doing (or not doing)ย at Finch Farm that causes Frank to keep him out of the starting line up?

All of these players play in centre midfield. Dele doesnโ€™t. Heโ€™s more likely to play if our wingers or Richarlison got injured.ย 

5 hours ago, StevO said:

All of these players play in centre midfield. Dele doesnโ€™t. Heโ€™s more likely to play if our wingers or Richarlison got injured.ย 

Why do you say that heโ€™s a central midfielder, when I look at his playing position his last starts showed 30 CM ย 8 Forward and 1 LM. Surely the reason heโ€™s not playing is because heโ€™s simply not good enough, whether thatโ€™s ability mentally emotionally physically or attitude or a combination I donโ€™t know, but what I do believe is heโ€™s not sat on the bench because heโ€™s better or equal to whatโ€™s playing for us every week because if he was that would be a mystery.ย