IGNORED

Spurs (Home) Friday 16 April

markjazzbassist

With the players available I wouldn't be surprised if we see the formation used against Liverpool were we kept shifting from 541 to 4411.

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Keane Godrey Digne

Rodriguez(Coleman) Allan Davies Gomes 

(Rodriguez)

Richarlison.

Personally prefer us to go on the front foot with a straight 442. 

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Godrey Digne

Rodriguez Allan Davies Iwobi

King Richarlison

Any chance of King getting a start?  doubt it.

Pickford

Holgate  Keane  Godfrey Digne

Allan   Gomes

Rodriguez      Sigurdson     Iwobi

Richarlison

other option would be

Pickford

Holgate    Keane   Godfrey

Coleman                                        Digne

Allan     Gomes

Rodriguez             Sigurdson      Richarlison

With Richarlison having freedom to go more central

There's not really many other options!

A completely different game to what we saw at the start of the season when arguably our strongest squad started, something which cannot be said of many games this season.

Richarlison was completely unplayable that day, and it seems from the initial handful of games his form has really dwindled this season in the league. If I remember correctly he made 11 dribbles in the reverse fixture. It felt like a taste of what's to come. Unfortunately our squad just hasn't got enough depth to keep that quality in performances.

It really does feel like the season is pretty much over for us, and once again we look to next year to finally witness this "sleeping giant" rise up.

I hope we can get the result and pray other teams around us fall off, allowing us to look to a European spot.

I’m hoping to see some players return and give some good performances. Despite however many points we achieve towards the end of the campaign it is important we keep trying to put on as best performance we can, and carry that over into next season.

3 minutes ago, Aidan said:

A completely different game to what we saw at the start of the season when arguably our strongest squad started, something which cannot be said of many games this season.

Richarlison was completely unplayable that day, and it seems from the initial handful of games his form has really dwindled this season in the league. If I remember correctly he made 11 dribbles in the reverse fixture. I

Where the fuck have you been?!

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Richarlison was completely unplayable that day, and it seems from the initial handful of games his form has really dwindled this season in the league. If I remember correctly he made 11 dribbles in the reverse fixture. It felt like a taste of what's to come. Unfortunately our squad just hasn't got enough depth to keep that quality in performances.

It really does feel like the season is pretty much over for us, and once again we look to next year to finally witness this "sleeping giant" rise up.

I hope we can get the result and pray other teams around us fall off, allowing us to look to a European spot.

I’m hoping to see some players return and give some good performances. Despite however many points we achieve towards the end of the campaign it is important we keep trying to put on as best performance we can, and carry that over into next season.

Good to see you back mate. 

7 hours ago, FairWooney said:

Any chance of King getting a start?  doubt it.

Pickford

Holgate  Keane  Godfrey Digne

Allan   Gomes

Rodriguez      Sigurdson     Iwobi

Richarlison

other option would be

Pickford

Holgate    Keane   Godfrey

Coleman                                        Digne

Allan     Gomes

Rodriguez             Sigurdson      Richarlison

With Richarlison having freedom to go more central

There's not really many other options!

If Gylfi starts im going to lose my shit. I would sooner see Iwobi on before him.

Pickford

Holgate    Keane   Godfrey

Coleman     Allan      Davies      Digne 

James                       Iwobi 

Richarlison

19 minutes ago, Bailey said:

What a pile of steaming horse shit! "Underlying data" and "expected goals," total joke for me. From a site that's about gambling rather than sport, the two have become entwined in recent times which is extremely sad imo.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Brands is shit, debates about Gana and Lukaku, Gbamin injured, square pegs in round hole tactics, the seasons over and we've given up. 

So no...

I expect better from you Matt.  In one thread you say you won’t tar all the shite fans with the same brush and then you misconstrue my opinion of brands and exaggerate.  Never said he was shite.  Said he was good not great and not elite.  How about taking everyone where they are at, or is that just for shite fans?

9 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

I expect better from you Matt.  In one thread you say you won’t tar all the shite fans with the same brush and then you misconstrue my opinion of brands and exaggerate.  Never said he was shite.  Said he was good not great and not elite.  How about taking everyone where they are at, or is that just for shite fans?

Well I wasn't naming names, I was making light of number of daft discussions which is what makes TT so great. So calm down ffs.  I didn't even have you in mind when I wrote it.