IGNORED

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

3 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Whatever else the author of this article says, he's spot on with this comment: "A lack of creativity in Carlo Ancelotti’s squad has frequently undermined Everton’s hopes of European football, with Gylfi Sigurdsson, Alex Iwobi and Andre Gomes flattering to deceive more often than not."

On 22/05/2021 at 04:21, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2021/05/22/everton-lead-race-for-rubin-kazan-winger-khvicha-kvaratskhelia/

If he produces stuff like he does in this clip on a regular basis I would love him here and people can call him whatever they want

Terrible finishing. No power and right at the keeper.

14 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

My comment, of course, was very tongue in cheek. He displayed George Best-ian skills in that clip. Your comment, though, is apt; we've not displayed the killer instinct in front of goal.

This is the goal that made me use the term George Best-ian. It's in the middle of a compilation, but you'll see immediately how it compares.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 14/06/2021 at 20:12, c1982 said:

Don't want to sound all Football Manager here, but this really fucks me off. We'll no doubt spunk some money up the wall for Harry Winks because he's pReMieR leAguE prOvEn but won't spend a fraction of that to get the next best thing.

Scouting in England in general is absolutely diabolical, we should absolutely be taking a leaf out of continental teams books, but general stubbornness suggest we (and others) won't.

The hardest part is scouting someone that will fit in the premier league. 

Gana split opinions over here. But went to France and smashed it.

JJK was a success.

not many premier league players fail abroad, whereas 50%+ foreign players come over here and fail. It’s always a risk….. but one I also believe we should be gambling on.

5 hours ago, Shukes said:

The hardest part is scouting someone that will fit in the premier league. 

Gana split opinions over here. But went to France and smashed it.

JJK was a success.

not many premier league players fail abroad, whereas 50%+ foreign players come over here and fail. It’s always a risk….. but one I also believe we should be gambling on.

I call this the Klassen conundrum