IGNORED

Arnaut Danjuma

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I'm assuming he's playing centrally out of necessity or that's how the manager wants him to play. 

He's a winger, out and out

I think its tactical as he played centrally 20 times last season (8 at LW) and did well. 

He almost always played wide for Bournemouth. 

Info from transfermarkt.

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

Thats what I thought as well but he is playing through the middle recently at Villareal. 

Saying that I would still expect him to play wide for us but I imagine he will also fill in for Dom when he inevitably gets injured.

And that's my problem can he fill in for DCL, because the long ball and high ball tactics won't change with him up front, they didn't for Maupay and he still buys his clothes from Mother Care, and before you ask for evidence on that front, Wooney and Matt said they saw him in there 😂

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

And that's my problem can he fill in for DCL, because the long ball and high ball tactics won't change with him up front, they didn't for Maupay and he still buys his clothes from Mother Care, and before you ask for evidence on that front, Wooney and Matt said they saw him in there 😂

Based on what I’ve seen he can beat a man and take a shot. 

if he does that with more success than gray and Gordon then we will improve our goal output. At this moment he’s probably more important a signing than a striker cos we don’t create chances. It seems he is likely and hopefully able to do that.