IGNORED

Arnaut Danjuma

5 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

SSN confirming he has passed his medical and said he will join in next 24 hours ( where have I heard that before!)

They said he had more lucrative offers but quoted him as saying he wants to help Everton and the fans keep us in the Prem

If that’s true then I love the guy already.

Evening everyone, hope you're doing well. I know there's a lot of doom and gloom surrounding the club at the minute (and rightly so) but make no mistake about it, this lad Danjuma is going to be the light at the end of a very dark tunnel this season. I've been a huge fan of him since his time at Bournemouth and have explained why I'm convinced he'll have a Carlos Tevez at West Ham-esque impact at Goodison Park in this short video for those interested. I'd love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have (although I have tried to cover everything you need to know about him), cheers and good luck for Arsenal on the weekend!

I like the fact he wants to come here and has the confidence and grit for the challenge of a relegation battle. Sound like a lad on a mission. Reports say Lampard was instrumental in selling Everton as club to him. I am guessing Lampard may have alluded to him that he maybe on thin ice, as sacking does not seem to have put him off (as long a Moyes is not his replacement).

Looking forward to seeing this lad roll his sleeves up, hope it's infeciouse. 

can't say I was not expecting something like this to happen. Nothing announced on the signing (so he's not yet signed) and then Lampard who talked him in to coming is shown the door and we could up with any sort of manager in place!! Other club representatives will be on it like rats up a drain pipe.

deadline day Delli Ali and VDB deals again is it? All very De ja Vu.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". - Albert Einstein