IGNORED

Arnaut Danjuma

18 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

There won't be any announcement tonight according to Alan Myers as Danjuma's medical only started this afternoon, and the medical for whoever the other signing is is ongoing too.

Now Alan has clarified that he meant the other ongoing is just discussions with his club, not a medical.

3 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Is the weather as bad on Merseyside today as at the Old Trafford cricket ground? First impressions and all that...

First impressions?! This is the 2nd time he’s completed his medical and had his unveiling photos etc in the past 6/7months! I just hope Contract Dave’s absence doesn’t put him off.

Looking forward to his debut against Bolton on Tuesday, hopefully he gets a decent runout so we can see what he’s got in store for us. He hasn’t played much first team football in the last year so he should chomping at the bit to get involved. 

Afternoon everyone, hope you're doing well. Here's a short video detailing everything you need to know about Arnaut Danjuma and why he's such a massive coup for Everton for those interested. Needless to say, there's a bit of ill will given how he snaked the club in January for Tottenham, but make no mistake about it, he'll do the business where it matters most and that's on the pitch. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He even used the snake emoji on his Instagram post to announce the move. Fucking hell :lol:.

Impressed with his interviewview and apparently his signature celebration is a cobra. Refers to playing 5 a side as a kid with guys he's still friends with.

5 hours ago, footywithuti1 said:

Afternoon everyone, hope you're doing well. Here's a short video detailing everything you need to know about Arnaut Danjuma and why he's such a massive coup for Everton for those interested. Needless to say, there's a bit of ill will given how he snaked the club in January for Tottenham, but make no mistake about it, he'll do the business where it matters most and that's on the pitch. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

I like the graph shown at 3:45. It certainly reveals his potential. What concerns me, though, are the comments about rubbing teammates up the wrong way. We certainly don't need that.

12 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

All should be forgiven now. I really hope fans don't give him a hard time. He's Everton now; embrace him completely.

It was tongue in cheek! I’ll certainly be supporting him when I’m back in my seat in 3 weeks time. He’s not an Evertonian so had no allegiance to this club and was doing what he thought was best for his career. I’m sure like anything there will be some but football fans are fickle and after he scores the winner against Fulham in front of the Gwladys it’ll be a distant memory.