IGNORED

Denzel Dumfries

19 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I think it's a good move. He's quick, strong, a good defender, and most importantly, he was captain of the side at just 25. We need to bring in more leaders like that.

But his name is Denzel! Just reminds me of only fools and horses. 😂

I like the look of this lad on the videos I have seen.

He is strong and quick, he looks like he can pick a pass and he looks to be decent enough on both feet. There are a few too many clips of him getting back in to make a tackle which would make me question whether he has fallen asleep in the build up but he can clearly break up the play whether that be with his speed, strength or just in the tackle.

I have some of the concerns about the Dutch league that MJB as alluded to, but he looks like a player that would be able to adapt to the Premier League easily enough.

From the YouTube clips (highlight reels of course) he looks like he can pick a pass, his crossing low into the six yards box look good, he’s quick, strong in the tackle and doesn’t seem to pull out of a challenge. If he’s as good as he looks in the clips then great, let’s get him. But highlights can be deceptive. 
Can take a decent penalty too. 

23 hours ago, StevO said:

From the YouTube clips (highlight reels of course) he looks like he can pick a pass, his crossing low into the six yards box look good, he’s quick, strong in the tackle and doesn’t seem to pull out of a challenge. If he’s as good as he looks in the clips then great, let’s get him. But highlights can be deceptive. 
Can take a decent penalty too. 

If he is capable of any sorts of crosses into the 6yrd box on a regular basis then DCL will think he’s died and gone to heaven, he will thrive off that type of service.