IGNORED

Denzel Dumfries

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I’m sure I read this morning that Rafa was unsure and hadn’t given it his blessing he had someone else he favoured more, I’ll see if I can dig out the name.  

The player I was talking about was Stefan de Vrij 

13 minutes ago, Btay said:

I wouldn’t be surprised, I remember seeing something about him wanting a fee. He’s a bit of a shit stain is Riola.

Yeah... Think I read that he was after 10m for his part in setting the deal up.

Unreal how much power player agents actually have in the game. 

6 hours ago, RuffRob said:

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2021/08/09/mino-raiola-agrees-agent-fees-with-inter-for-denzel-dumfries-everton-on-back-foot/

Agent fees agreed!! - now the clubs can negotiate a fee!!!

As much as I would like to see Dumfries, hearing about agents creaming off their substantial fees does piss me right off. 

I’d be more than happy for us never to buy a player represented by Raiola ever again. He’s an absolute bloodsucker!

1 hour ago, StevO said:

I get free shipping from Amazon though. 

For £10.99 per month. 

Shouldn't be paying that much Steve, not only do I get free posting and next day delivery, but I can also watch Films and videos in Amazon Prime.  £7.00 a month or £79.00 for the year if you pay annually. This is what you get........

https://skintdad.co.uk/amazon-prime-review-worth-money/

3 hours ago, Matt said:

All that would do is inflate their signing on free to include it. It would be like people believing there's such a thing as free shipping :rofl:

Perhaps but really it should work so that a player signs with an agent at what ever arrangement they may make - weekly/monthly/yearly for X amount for their services. I’m just surprised that a player agent has been allowed to fleece clubs in the matter he does.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Shouldn't be paying that much Steve, not only do I get free posting and next day delivery, but I can also watch Films and videos in Amazon Prime.  £7.00 a month or £79.00 for the year if you pay annually. This is what you get........

https://skintdad.co.uk/amazon-prime-review-worth-money/

It was just a joke Bill, no idea what we pay for prime to be honest. Saved the day big time with shopping during lockdown though. 

7 hours ago, Btay said:

The players should be the only ones paying the agents not clubs.

The agent club thing is very complicated some of the richer clubs will pay agents a decent fee just so they have first refusal at any players that agent represents. An agent like Riola as made a successful career with the help and backing of the clubs he works for, as for the players they know he has the contacts and the ear of many big clubs so they want to sign for him to further their careers and bank balances.