IGNORED

Frank Lampard

Can't really complain, can he? His results were poor. Great bloke to have around. Had all the right personality traits, hence we all gave him a good go at it. But the results are poor over the full year. Glossed over by the last game last season.

He was able to bring in several of his own players too.

It feels like we went for a more solid spine with the signings. But then tried to make them play champagne football...which was never a match.

This is why I feel Dyche may get better results from this lot.

17 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Can't really complain, can he? His results were poor. Great bloke to have around. Had all the right personality traits, hence we all gave him a good go at it. But the results are poor over the full year. Glossed over by the last game last season.

He was able to bring in several of his own players too.

It feels like we went for a more solid spine with the signings. But then tried to make them play champagne football...which was never a match.

This is why I feel Dyche may get better results from this lot.

Getting beat 5-1 by Arsenal?

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Fuck me Steve that's unlike you to critique someone's dress when they are promoting the club, if it was RPG or me we would have got slated and told what they wear and how they look is totally down to the individual, as in the case of that scruffy individual Deli. Sorry for pulling you on this mate but you reap what you sow 😂

Bill was on official club duty. The scruffy mess. 😂

And that was a year ago. Catch up! 😂

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Watched his press conference "this is my club". I guess that is why when the going got tough he couldn't hack it with us.

Obviously Chelsea is his club. Obviously.

Wish Frank nothing but the best, top bloke - hope he wins every game with them.

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Obviously Chelsea is his club. Obviously.

Wish Frank nothing but the best, top bloke - hope he wins every game with them.

I wish him well, he saved us last season. Despite him understanding the club and supporters I don't think he could ever have been totally Blue. Sean, on the other hand, is less emotion and more objective. Sees the opportunity with us and knows what he wants to do. 

8 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Watched his press conference "this is my club". I guess that is why when the going got tough he couldn't hack it with us.

Whilst I wholeheartedly believe the fans kept us up last year, Frank got that connection between players/fans back with his open & honest approach. I have the utmost respect for him and the role he played in keeping us in the league. Wish him well, hope they batter every team around us as well.

8 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

I wish him well, he saved us last season. Despite him understanding the club and supporters I don't think he could ever have been totally Blue. Sean, on the other hand, is less emotion and more objective. Sees the opportunity with us and knows what he wants to do. 

He’s blue through and through but his badge is different to ours. To be honest I really couldn’t careless what happens to his career at Chelsea or anywhere else, I thank him for his time with us and the way he treated our fans, when he was here he was a decent man who truly cared about us and tried his hardest, now that’s history and another chapter closed and I personally will have no more thoughts about him and what he’s doing for anyone else. 

7 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Nice fella but shite manager. Not arsed about his career, should have walked of his own accord. He would have taken us down.  Got a juicy pay off for failure like Rafa 

The costs associated with hiring and firing several managers in a season must be soaring - and the managers must be laughing all the way to the bank. With all their spending this year, how on earth are Chelsea not in FFP trouble?

18 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

The costs associated with hiring and firing several managers in a season must be soaring - and the managers must be laughing all the way to the bank. With all their spending this year, how on earth are Chelsea not in FFP trouble?

Very long contracts