IGNORED

Frank Lampard

Just realised...the forgotten man...Paul Clement is on the coaching staff. This guy has been coaching since he was 23. Coached at many levels and top clubs.

You'd think he'd offer something more. Especially defensively with the amount of time he's spent with Ancelotti

4 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

It gets to the point where I seriously start to think that these prats must actually just be doing it for the banter. 

Bill Kenwright dramatically holding onto the car door, flicking his head back and mumbling "Bad Times" before the clown that owns 94% of the club says that it isn't his decision whether a manager is fired or not. 

They are 100% on the wind up. Nobody on Planet Earth could be this fucking stupid.

I’m not kenwrights biggest fan but ffs! Who is looking after him?! He’s clearly not well, fans aren’t gonna take it easy cos he is ill and that is insane!!!

someone please have a word with him, look after him. 

2 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Just realised...the forgotten man...Paul Clement is on the coaching staff. This guy has been coaching since he was 23. Coached at many levels and top clubs.

You'd think he'd offer something more. Especially defensively with the amount of time he's spent with Ancelotti

I was absolutely made up when Paul Clement signed up to work with Frank. As you say he followed Carlo around everywhere, winning everything. He had amazing reports too, and seemed to have respect from legends of the game. 

9 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I was absolutely made up when Paul Clement signed up to work with Frank. As you say he followed Carlo around everywhere, winning everything. He had amazing reports too, and seemed to have respect from legends of the game. 

How many others have come here to steal a living? 

9 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Well, that's progress from telling us we've had good times.

He sounded pissed as a fart when he was talking to Sky like, but I'll take it.

Sounded like a bloke who won’t be around much longer and it absolutely dumb founds me that people who are rich beyond needs continue to perform a role that they shouldn’t do anymore. It’s incredibly sad for both him and the club and shit for the fans to watch the club get relegated 

12 hours ago, Wall Writer said:

I think Sky Sports hijacking Kenwright and Moshiri after the game tonight and trying to get them to sack Frank live on TV is absolutely disgusting.

How many times do you see reporters speaking to owners and board members after games likes that. It's a stitch up, and it stinks.

From those clips I know who I’m more angry with. It’s not the Sky reporter. 

13 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Sounded like a bloke who won’t be around much longer and it absolutely dumb founds me that people who are rich beyond needs continue to perform a role that they shouldn’t do anymore. It’s incredibly sad for both him and the club and shit for the fans to watch the club get relegated 

Tbh, I'm sick of hearing that he's an ill man whenever things are shit at the club. That line gets trotted out every time he's under any sort of scrutiny.

How long has that been going for? So long that I'm sceptical there's anything wrong with him other than the natural progression of getting older.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Tbh, I'm sick of hearing that he's an ill man whenever things are shit at the club. That line gets trotted out every time he's under any sort of scrutiny.

How long has that been going for? So long that I'm sceptical there's anything wrong with him other than the natural progression of getting older.

I’m far from his biggest fan but he looks like he’s been pumped full of steroids, his voice is weak as . If he was a family member of mine he would be nowhere near the role he does.

that’s the amount of control and ego he has. He does what he wants and years of being able to do it has brought him here. 

he’s a human at the end of the day so I can’t hate on him, but I’m extremely annoyed at many people that he’s been allowed to carry on right up to this point. For years his cloak and daggers means of operating, cancelling agms etc has meant our club has been run in a manner that has infuriated those with a vested interest. 

so if we are sacking FL, what does that mean for the danjuma signing? and or any other targets for that matter? The reason I ask is if they are players FL wants then it makes Danjuma pointless, and anything else 'on the line' naturally stalls as the new manager might not want them. So we don't improve the squad and fall even further behind teams. 

FL record is shite. I don't deny that. 

For the first 30 mins I thought were great yesterday. A really good away performance, stifled the crowd and didn't let WH come flying at us, which in turn was beginning to turn the crowd against them

Sadly we offered nothing in the final third. zero. zilch.  Which made those 30 mins a complete waste

Personally I still wouldn't sack him as bringing in a Dyche type manager would set us back even further, and the style FL tries to play is far more appealing to me, even if its not working at the moment 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I thought he looked well myself. He doesnt look frail etc. 

35 minutes ago, Fosse Captain said:

so if we are sacking FL, what does that mean for the danjuma signing? and or any other targets for that matter? The reason I ask is if they are players FL wants then it makes Danjuma pointless, and anything else 'on the line' naturally stalls as the new manager might not want them. So we don't improve the squad and fall even further behind teams. 

FL record is shite. I don't deny that. 

For the first 30 mins I thought were great yesterday. A really good away performance, stifled the crowd and didn't let WH come flying at us, which in turn was beginning to turn the crowd against them

Sadly we offered nothing in the final third. zero. zilch.  Which made those 30 mins a complete waste

Personally I still wouldn't sack him as bringing in a Dyche type manager would set us back even further, and the style FL tries to play is far more appealing to me, even if its not working at the moment 

Danjuma shouldnt matter as the DoF should be setting the philosophy at the club and bring in players/managers to fit that.

As for Lampards style, what is that? Dyche's side would out play Franks. His Burnley team played us off the park before.

One of the little thing I saw yesterday in the little I have seen so far is Mina stepping into midfield. 

Of all the defenders we have that are capable of things like that, he is the least. Not to mention he is universally been shocking in a 5 man line, especially when he isn't the central player.

Lampard doesn't have a clue and whoever is coming up with this shit and then anyone who cant convince him to change his mind, needs sacking.

Genuinely like frank as most seem to as well. Yesterday was the end for me. The back 5 recently is absolutely criminal. Our cbs prefer a back 4 and our wing backs are horrible going forward. We should be asking our defenders to sit deep and throw an extra man in midfield to help Gana who is clearly not the same player and can’t cover the ground. Hope he does well wherever he lands next but he’s lost here and I don’t see how he comes back from it.

Tomorrows newspaper article…. Basically lampard has been told that’s his lot but not officially sacked

DOMINIC KING Northern Football Correspondent  
January 23, 2023

FRANK LAMPARD is waiting to hear he has been sacked as Everton prepare to begin the process of another new manager search.

Former Chelsea and Derby boss Lampard spoke with owner Farhad Moshiri and chairman Bill Kenwright over the weekend, along with director of football Kevin Thelwell, and has accepted things will change after Saturday’s 2-0 defeat at West Ham.

Moshiri, remarkably, abdicated responsibility over what the future held for Lampard as he left the London Stadium, telling a reporter from Sky Sports News that ‘It’s not my decision’ on managers.

The comment was greeted with incredulity.

Everton’s players have been given time off and are not due to return to their Finch Farm training complex until tomorrow afternoon though it remains to be seen who will oversee the planned session, if — as expected — Lampard and his staff are jettisoned.

One option would be to promote former player Leighton Baines, who is now in charge of the Under 18s, and Under 21 head coach Paul Tait to oversee matters.
Dispensing with Lampard, who has 18 months remaining on his contract, and his five staff will not be cheap for an owner who has so far paid out close to £40million in severance pay to five previous managers since May 2016 — only Carlo Ancelotti has left of his own accord.
Sean Dyche has been heavily linked in recent weeks — Moshiri sounded him out in October 2017 when Ronald Koeman left — but the former Burnley boss has not been approached and is not high on the list of candidates.
Former Wolves and Tottenham boss Nuno Espirito Santo was interviewed after Ancelotti’s departure in June 2021 but he is now at Al-Ittihad in Saudi Arabia with a £7m release clause.