IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

Dyche is holding a live news conference today at 1:30pm is this just related to the game against Palace, or is there something else going on? Seems strange to me that it’s being flashed up constantly on Sky sports news, never seen that before on any other game in the past. 
Just seen it looks like it is going to be about Palace game, so no other news is good news I suppose. 

Edited by Palfy

10 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Dyche is holding a live news conference today at 1:30pm is this just related to the game against Palace, or is there something else going on? Seems strange to me that it’s being flashed up constantly on Sky sports news, never seen that before on any other game in the past. 

Slow sports news day so they’ll have the same stories on loop… Dyche, darts and transfer window - repeat.

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/01/2024 at 00:35, Matt said:

I'm hoping if it does go through we have a banner for Dyche in support of him. Not just for what he's done so far but can you imagine the fucking lunatic who'd agree to work with us and 777 after all this?!

Jose Mourinho. 
Him, points deductions and 777, a chaos ready to happen. 

35 minutes ago, StevO said:

Can you imagine during the exciting early days of the Moshiri era, when buying players left right and centre for crazy money, the best thing to happen to the club the best part of a decade later would be Sean Dyche just being fucking normal? 

I hope our new owners realise that. He needs to be the man in charge for at least the first few years in Bramley-Moore. 

Absolutely not and it highlights just how badly Moshiri has got everything wrong.

18 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Absolutely not and it highlights just how badly Moshiri has got everything wrong.

Davide Ancelotti stated that Kenwright sat in on discussions on player selections and made his advice known.

John Ebbrell himself said that when Koeman was in charge moshiri and kenwright picked a player each. 

moshiri was allowed to play footy manager cos other people wanted to play too. 

its too easy to point the finger at Moshiri, people needed to manage him and if they couldn't then they resign. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Davide Ancelotti stated that Kenwright sat in on discussions on player selections and made his advice known.

That whole interview was created by a site that is just a blag.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was true but Davide didn't say it.

Whilst he has been stoic and I like his calm ways.... he needs to improve tactically.  This theme ain't going away for me.   

like I've said, we need to be talent spotting managers - not cos he needs firing but we need to identify who is better. 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Whilst he has been stoic and I like his calm ways.... he needs to improve tactically.  This theme ain't going away for me.   

like I've said, we need to be talent spotting managers - not cos he needs firing but we need to identify who is better. 

To be fair he needs a bigger squad if he is to be more expansive with his tactics. Saturdays side more or less picked itself and we had fuck all on the bench to change it

Dyche may not be perfect but he is the best manager we have had since Moyes and is probably the perfect fit for the mess we are in at the moment

10 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

To be fair he needs a bigger squad if he is to be more expansive with his tactics. Saturdays side more or less picked itself and we had fuck all on the bench to change it

Dyche may not be perfect but he is the best manager we have had since Moyes and is probably the perfect fit for the mess we are in at the moment

His reluctance to use subs or change tactics in a timely manner is concerning. 

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

He is not wrong!

Fans need to set realistic expectations and give this fell a chance IMHO

Sounds like he knows he’s on thin ground especially if new owners take over in 2 or 3 weeks, if Moshiri stays for another 6 months he will be okay. Personally I think he’s done as well as anyone could have given the cards he’s been dealt, now it’s down to the players to turn it around those who want him to stay should be given their all. 

8 hours ago, Hafnia said:

His reluctance to use subs or change tactics in a timely manner is concerning. 

Shows the level of trust he has in the squad players, or lack of. Some of them lads must really show fuck all in training to barely get on the pitch, by some of, I mean Danjuma. Pretty much no one else even on the bench apart from Keane and Godfrey, don’t want to see them get a chance. 

8 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Criticism incoming...

VAR.

Stop saying 'I'm a fan if it...'

Sean. Several times this season you've had to comment about blatant inconsistencies and wrong decisions.

You're a 7ft tall former WWE star Northern ginger with a deep aggressive voice. Get angry!

Thanks.

Agreed.... why isn't he losing his shit over it?