IGNORED

Bournemouth 28th May Home

Matt

I am so happy we've stayed up but ,as many of you have said already, we can't keep going like this. Last season was close, this season even closer... There's only so many times you can hover over the trapdoor without falling in.

Been tough living in Leicester, as the conversations constantly turned to who's going down. 

37 minutes ago, Palfy said:

What’s the expectation if any on the count?

Sorry posted that here by mistake should have been for a friend in Spain on WhatsApp who works for the local Major and it’s their Mayoral elections today. Is name is Danny and he needs the current Major to win today or he’s out of work, so please give him a big Evertonian good luck lads we know what it’s like to have good support. 

I mean it's wonderful we stay up but thst could have been the least enjoyable win today.  I mean way too stressful.  Felt like I was in a fight every step of way. Loved Garners game today. Gray drove me nuts with how many times he went down but in the end the good guys won.  Now sack the board and many others. Time to run the club properly 

I can't stop thinking about just how loud Goodison was after Doucoure scored. I don't just mean the roar after it went in but for ages afterwards.

I'm not sure if it's the loudest atmosphere I've experienced at Goodison but it's up there with the United game (Rooney's first game for them at Goodison) and the Fiorentina game.

It definitely felt like everyone in there was singing.