IGNORED

Ashley Young

KillaGTiR

On 27/11/2023 at 23:30, Btay said:

Myko has had his shaky moments that’s for sure but he looks a lot more settled now.

Perhaps with Myko & Branthwaite in the back 4 Dyche is concerned of a lack of experience but it is definitely time for a change of personnel at RB

Mykolenko at one point was reportedly told by Dyche he was a long way off from being PL standard, and then dropped by Dyche who obviously didn’t rate him and replaced by Godfrey who was given a few starts that were terrible so had to be dropped and with no other options Mykolenko was brought back in and given a run in the team settled grew in confidence and proved he is more than capable of the standards required for the PL. Patterson has had the same said about him, but unlike Mykolenko he hasn’t had the same opportunity as Mykolenko with a decent run in the team to settle and grow, because Dyche has refused to see and acknowledge how poor Young has been, yet I firmly believe if he had dropped Young 6-7 games ago we would have had two very good FBs in Mykolenko and Patterson but instead we only have one because of Dyche’s belief in the more experienced Young because of his age and time spent in the PL, yet he has shown very little ability to warrant his place in the team. Patterson should be given the RB position and allowed a run in the team I think it would be pretty much impossible for him to be worse than Young and who knows we could see similar success as we did with Mykolenko. 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

He’s that experienced his legs don’t work any more. 

Exactly what I was getting at he has the experience of the PL Dyche’s looking for because of his age and years playing in the league, unfortunately what ever abilities he may have had have now deserted him and he’s now an experienced liability. 

3 hours ago, StevO said:

Coleman will take his place soon enough. 

Theres no guarantee Coleman will come back and be able to perform. The man is incredible in how many times he been written off but still delivered.

No doubt he should be ahead of Young but it would break my heart watching Coleman get torn to shreds each week like Young is.

• 1 month later...