IGNORED

Ashley Young

KillaGTiR

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Absolutely fucking loving his experience so far - it's epic watching him float the ball into the goalkeepers hands, and it's superb watching him give the ball to the opposition in the lead up to goals conceded (two in the last two games).

Keep up the good work, Ashley.

Utter fucking shite would be a compliment for him today. 

It looked like you could see the fear in his eyes to be honest, that moment when they question if they still have it at this level.

He doesn’t bomb on, which is fine but I’m actually starting to think Myko could be a better option at LB (because he also offers fuck all going forward). Would at least free garner up for set pieces.

1 hour ago, Boston Toffee said:

He can't be taking corners moving forward. He was just brutal yesterday.  Time and time again. Kicked right into Sa's arms.

It was weird. He started with some really good crosses then thought he might as well just float it to their keeper since we did nothing with the decent ones. 

18 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Absolutely fucking loving his experience so far - it's epic watching him float the ball into the goalkeepers hands, and it's superb watching him give the ball to the opposition in the lead up to goals conceded (two in the last two games).

Keep up the good work, Ashley.

I just think it’s a waste of another wage for no improvement whatsoever 

On 27/08/2023 at 06:26, StevO said:

We’ve just pushed needing a good left back 12 months down the road, that’s all. 
Next summer we need to find a really good left back. Please!!

Also; a bird still shit in his mouth. 

Seems like every year we are desperate for either a LB or a RB or in some special years, both at the same time. Prob because we were spoiled with a decade of not having to worry about either position.

4 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

Seems like every year we are desperate for either a LB or a RB or in some special years, both at the same time. Prob because we were spoiled with a decade of not having to worry about either position.

The best left back at the club hasn’t played a competitive game in years now. 

15 hours ago, chicagoblue said:

Seems like a player with good skill but that premier league quickness and reaction is fading if not gone.  We'll be in real trouble if we start hiim at left back every week. 

He's our first choice LB, so he absolutely will be starting every week.

Just like I said when he signed. isn't that right @c1982? ;) 

• 4 weeks later...

When people said he'd be a useful signing I don't think they quite had in mind that he'd be useful for the opposition.

Another game where he's been targeted and it's not because he's good.

It's clear Dyche doesn't fancy Patterson but how the fuck can he fancy this dope? It's concerning that I can't wait for another geriatric to return in Coleman so I can stop watching this dick head play.

44 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

When people said he'd be a useful signing I don't think they quite had in mind that he'd be useful for the opposition.

Another game where he's been targeted and it's not because he's good.

It's clear Dyche doesn't fancy Patterson but how the fuck can he fancy this dope? It's concerning that I can't wait for another geriatric to return in Coleman so I can stop watching this dick head play.

He was shocking. @Bailey actually thought he played well.   He’s finished.