Souness who I rate as a pundit, said at half time he never rated him at Everton cos he never had a brain but seems to think boss he is at Chelsea he is a different player🙄 makes u laugh the bias towards the top four 

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 15:59, Finn balor said:

Souness who I rate as a pundit, said at half time he never rated him at Everton cos he never had a brain but seems to think boss he is at Chelsea he is a different player🙄 makes u laugh the bias towards the top four 

Souness is a prick, he's either in love with Pogba or is racist the amount of times he has needlessly picked on him.

As for Barkley, he is a rat, was hoping he would be at Wet Ham by now but looks like he is going to be an important player for Sarri, keeping Loftus-Cheek out the team.

On 07/10/2018 at 15:37, MikeO said:

Didn't see the goal, was it any good?

A tap in mate but you've got to be in the right place at the right time I suppose, anyway can't be arsed with the snake so it was a shite goal from a piece of shit.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I hear he put in a typical Ross Barkley performance last night i.e. he was mostly invisible and lost the ball a lot.

Thought he did OK although it was typical in that every good thing he did he balanced it off with something stupid. Positionally it was probably as good as I have ever seen from him too.

44 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Thought he did OK although it was typical in that every good thing he did he balanced it off with something stupid. Positionally it was probably as good as I have ever seen from him too.

He didn’t create a single chance and more than half of his passes were sideways or backwards. Doesn’t even sound close being an ok performance. 

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He didn’t create a single chance and more than half of his passes were sideways or backwards. Doesn’t even sound close being an ok performance. 

Was a 5/6 performance looking at a number of sources, didn't watch it personally; started to but the lack of crowd was too annoying. 

I know he’s not popular amongst people here - perhaps rightly so. I just feel, with our current team now we would have seen the best of him in that second midfielder role. Pacey front 3 keeps opposition defensive line deeper, giving him space to run into and a lot less pressure on him, in terms of every attack having to come out of him. 

In games that the front 3 don’t break a defence, a long shot from Ross or Gylfi is sometimes what you need. 

speculation is fine but do not get carried away,  to me he is already irrelevant , he no longer plays for us and probably never will again  unlike Wayne Rooney did.

On 13/10/2018 at 14:25, Romey 1878 said:

First half he was very safe, almost like he was trying not to make a mistake but as the game went on he was the only person trying to do anything and he wasnt getting much help from those around him.

It was just a very controlled performance against an elite international central midfield. Not bad, not good but OK. 

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

First half he was very safe, almost like he was trying not to make a mistake but as the game went on he was the only person trying to do anything and he wasnt getting much help from those around him.

It was just a very controlled performance against an elite international central midfield. Not bad, not good but OK. 

He's there to create and he played more passes sideways and backwards than forwards. Making it hard to create. 

If you see that as an ok performance etc then fair play. Personally, without seeing it, I'd say his balls shrivelled up, once again, and he shat his pants.

He's starting again tonight and I'd put money on him being absolutely pointless. A game we need him to step up in and show the quality he does possess? Can't see it.

Another who flatters to deceive..... dines out on moments of brilliance and has an inherent talent that few footballers possess with his size, strength, skill, two good feet..... but unfortunately lacks something between the ears.

There have been many players with less ability than this lad go on to be world class. But no player with his footballing I.Q has ever gone so far in the game.