Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 15:59, Finn balor said:

Souness who I rate as a pundit, said at half time he never rated him at Everton cos he never had a brain but seems to think boss he is at Chelsea he is a different player🙄 makes u laugh the bias towards the top four 

Souness is a prick, he's either in love with Pogba or is racist the amount of times he has needlessly picked on him.

As for Barkley, he is a rat, was hoping he would be at Wet Ham by now but looks like he is going to be an important player for Sarri, keeping Loftus-Cheek out the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/10/2018 at 15:37, MikeO said:

Didn't see the goal, was it any good?

A tap in mate but you've got to be in the right place at the right time I suppose, anyway can't be arsed with the snake so it was a shite goal from a piece of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I hear he put in a typical Ross Barkley performance last night i.e. he was mostly invisible and lost the ball a lot.

Thought he did OK although it was typical in that every good thing he did he balanced it off with something stupid. Positionally it was probably as good as I have ever seen from him too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Thought he did OK although it was typical in that every good thing he did he balanced it off with something stupid. Positionally it was probably as good as I have ever seen from him too.

He didn’t create a single chance and more than half of his passes were sideways or backwards. Doesn’t even sound close being an ok performance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He didn’t create a single chance and more than half of his passes were sideways or backwards. Doesn’t even sound close being an ok performance. 

Was a 5/6 performance looking at a number of sources, didn't watch it personally; started to but the lack of crowd was too annoying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know he’s not popular amongst people here - perhaps rightly so. I just feel, with our current team now we would have seen the best of him in that second midfielder role. Pacey front 3 keeps opposition defensive line deeper, giving him space to run into and a lot less pressure on him, in terms of every attack having to come out of him. 

In games that the front 3 don’t break a defence, a long shot from Ross or Gylfi is sometimes what you need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/10/2018 at 14:25, Romey 1878 said:

He didn’t create a single chance and more than half of his passes were sideways or backwards. Doesn’t even sound close being an ok performance. 

First half he was very safe, almost like he was trying not to make a mistake but as the game went on he was the only person trying to do anything and he wasnt getting much help from those around him.

It was just a very controlled performance against an elite international central midfield. Not bad, not good but OK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bailey said:

First half he was very safe, almost like he was trying not to make a mistake but as the game went on he was the only person trying to do anything and he wasnt getting much help from those around him.

It was just a very controlled performance against an elite international central midfield. Not bad, not good but OK. 

He's there to create and he played more passes sideways and backwards than forwards. Making it hard to create. 

If you see that as an ok performance etc then fair play. Personally, without seeing it, I'd say his balls shrivelled up, once again, and he shat his pants.

He's starting again tonight and I'd put money on him being absolutely pointless. A game we need him to step up in and show the quality he does possess? Can't see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another who flatters to deceive..... dines out on moments of brilliance and has an inherent talent that few footballers possess with his size, strength, skill, two good feet..... but unfortunately lacks something between the ears.

There have been many players with less ability than this lad go on to be world class. But no player with his footballing I.Q has ever gone so far in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He's there to create and he played more passes sideways and backwards than forwards. Making it hard to create. 

If you see that as an ok performance etc then fair play. Personally, without seeing it, I'd say his balls shrivelled up, once again, and he shat his pants.

He's starting again tonight and I'd put money on him being absolutely pointless. A game we need him to step up in and show the quality he does possess? Can't see it.

Good job you didnt bet! Great ball for the 3rd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bailey said:

Good job you didnt bet! Great ball for the 3rd.

So he does one thing and that means he was awesome? Yeah alright mate, my money would still have been safe. Other than that ball (which was absolutely fantastic) I didn’t know he was on the pitch. That is Ross Barkley all over. He’s a massive frustration. You know he’s got the ability but he doesn’t show it enough. 

My problem with him is that I know he’s good enough to be amongst the best ability-wise but his application is just not there. There’s no way on this planet Dele Alli should be thought of as a better player than Barkley. Barkley has so much more natural ability than him, it’s not even close. But Alli applies himself better and Barkley is firmly in his shadow. 

Barkley isn’t a kid any more and it’s time he took his head out of his arse. And it’s time people stopped blowing smoke up his arse for any little thing. Push the lad to be what he should be instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2018 at 04:26, Romey 1878 said:

So he does one thing and that means he was awesome? Yeah alright mate, my money would still have been safe. Other than that ball (which was absolutely fantastic) I didn’t know he was on the pitch. That is Ross Barkley all over. He’s a massive frustration. You know he’s got the ability but he doesn’t show it enough. 

My problem with him is that I know he’s good enough to be amongst the best ability-wise but his application is just not there. There’s no way on this planet Dele Alli should be thought of as a better player than Barkley. Barkley has so much more natural ability than him, it’s not even close. But Alli applies himself better and Barkley is firmly in his shadow. 

Barkley isn’t a kid any more and it’s time he took his head out of his arse. And it’s time people stopped blowing smoke up his arse for any little thing. Push the lad to be what he should be instead. 

🎏

All I have said is that he has done alright, nothing special, just well enough. I never said he was awesome and I havent said anything that would qualify as blowing smoke up his arse. He did well in that Spain game and again when he came on against Utd in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not seen him play yet, but hasn’t he scored in his last three? And two assists yesterday too?

i must be in the minority of people who want to see him succeed. Maybe because I like seeing footballers reach their potential, and his was always massive. Maybe it’s because the knobhead who sits next to me at the match has talked shit about him since day one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, StevO said:

Not seen him play yet, but hasn’t he scored in his last three? And two assists yesterday too?

i must be in the minority of people who want to see him succeed. Maybe because I like seeing footballers reach their potential, and his was always massive. Maybe it’s because the knobhead who sits next to me at the match has talked shit about him since day one. 

His treatment was pretty shit imo. Koeman was a fat prick of a bully and some fans need to hang their heads in shame "fuckin shit you Barkley laadddd!!!"  Audible on live TV from an Everton fan as he was taking a corner.  

Lacks a brain, a bit sensitive but has all the tools to play football.   Never had anyone making good runs for him.  I'd love to have seen him with richarlison. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, hafnia said:

His treatment was pretty shit imo. Koeman was a fat prick of a bully and some fans need to hang their heads in shame "fuckin shit you Barkley laadddd!!!"  Audible on live TV from an Everton fan as he was taking a corner.  

Lacks a brain, a bit sensitive but has all the tools to play football.   Never had anyone making good runs for him.  I'd love to have seen him with richarlison. 

Couldn’t agree more mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EFC-Paul said:

"I know some of the players and how they play so I have an advantage" 

Works both ways that one Ross 🤯

Swarm him and give him a kick nice and early. Take time away from him and hit him hard and the lad will disappear. 

I just wish it was at Goodison so he could really hear the fans. He might’ve even cried then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Swarm him and give him a kick nice and early. Take time away from him and hit him hard and the lad will disappear. 

I just wish it was at Goodison so he could really hear the fans. He might’ve even cried then. 

🤣 You orrible bastard "Sean Bean voice"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Not sure we've got anyone "nasty" enough to do that, but it sounds like a plan.

Gana has it in him. Mina looks like he could be a bit of a nutter and do a Mori on him. 

As long as we just get players at him as soon as he gets the ball I can cope with no one giving him a kick. If we make him have to “think” quickly he’ll fuck up more often than not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MikeO said:

Not sure we've got anyone "nasty" enough to do that, but it sounds like a plan.

if you see anyone with a spare set of boots (in case he loses one up Barkleys arse you will know who has him n their sights.

 

16 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Gana has it in him. Mina looks like he could be a bit of a nutter and do a Mori on him. 

As long as we just get players at him as soon as he gets the ball I can cope with no one giving him a kick. If we make him have to “think” quickly he’ll fuck up more often than not. 

yes I would like Mina to accidentally lose a boot

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been watching Ross closely for Chelsea and he looks lost. He just gets the ball deep and makes five yard passes. Gone are the runs with the ball and beating a man. The lad looks scared playing for them I don’t think he will last long there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Been watching Ross closely for Chelsea and he looks lost. He just gets the ball deep and makes five yard passes. Gone are the runs with the ball and beating a man. The lad looks scared playing for them I don’t think he will last long there 

He's got Newcastle written all over him. West Ham I would argue are now too good for him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Not seen it but apparently he got a comedy assist for a City goal today.

I laughed. Hard. An assist king, is Ross. 

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

He tried to head it back to the keeper from 18 yards out and a penalty box full of players!

He really is thick as pig shit. When David Luiz looks perplexed at a fuck up you know you’ve done a big one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely thick. He thought it’d be a good idea to applaud the Gwladys Street end when he was subbed today. Needless to say, the boos for him just increased. 

He’d probably forgot that he doesn’t play for us any more to be fair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Definitely thick. He thought it’d be a good idea to applaud the Gwladys Street end when he was subbed today. Needless to say, the boos for him just increased. 

He’d probably forgot that he doesn’t play for us any more to be fair. 

His thickness knows no bounds the fucking gimp. As if anyone with alhalf a brain would think he got anything hut a hostile reception. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Aidan said:

When? During the last game?!

When he was subbed, then applauded the Gwladys; if he had a brain I'd have thought he was being sarcastic, but being Ross I'm not sure what he was thinking (if he was thinking at all).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MikeO said:

When he was subbed, then applauded the Gwladys; if he had a brain I'd have thought he was being sarcastic, but being Ross I'm not sure what he was thinking (if he was thinking at all).

Complete moron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/03/2019 at 06:44, Palfy said:

He was so used to being taken off when he played here that the reaction to applaud the supporters is imprinted in his noodle.

As was ignoring the booing, he knows no different. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...