IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

Guest blueboy122

I like the look of him, nippy, gets stuck in, good feet. Like Scott Parker with better ability.

Great comparison that Haf.

Loves the way he just gets stuck in!

did he not come off the bench and give a goal away against Chelsea ?

I need to watch him in a full game before I pass judgment all this praise is too soon for me.

he did, but it was a sign of confidence - he wanted to make an impression. Granted, not the impression he wanted to make but watching him in preseason and against Swansea I'm extremely hopeful. My only concern is that he is a little too enthusiastic in his pressuring.

Some of our players could do with taking a leaf out of his book on that score. Stand-off is a position in rugby, it has no place in our game if I want to keep my sanity!

Exactly. Even James is culpable. The constant standing off is killing me and putting the entire team on the back foot by giving the opposition too much time on the ball.

Exactly. Even James is culpable. The constant standing off is killing me and putting the entire team on the back foot by giving the opposition too much time on the ball.

Agree. It could be argued that McCarthy cost us the Arsenal game by standing off of Cazorla and allowing him so much time and space to put the cross in for Ramsey's goal.

Some of our players could do with taking a leaf out of his book on that score. Stand-off is a position in rugby, it has no place in our game if I want to keep my sanity!

true, but there should be a balance. We'll be forfeiting games if they all go in tackling like Mo does!

did he not come off the bench and give a goal away against Chelsea ?

I need to watch him in a full game before I pass judgment all this praise is too soon for me.

That was one game where he had a rush of blood to the head. He hasn't done that in his other cameos so far and I doubt he will do something quite like that again.

Completely agree. We need to be more aggressive in our pressing as a team. We have been a bit hit and miss, sometimes being aggressive and hounding them out and other times sitting back and letting them do what they want. We need to take more of a leaf out of Chile's book and keep it going for longer.

Besic is better than Barry already. Give Barry his coaching role or sell him off.

i'm not quite there yet, but agree he will replace barry. very assured on the ball, AND GOES FORWARD WITH IT, so many players just pass it back or sideways, he always looks to turn and move forward, i love that. he calmed down all the risky tackles after a couple minutes.

could be a great player, would love to see more of him. get barry some rest or keep with the 433.

He did some really nice stuff in the first half. Thought him and the other two in the middle if the park were anonymous going forward and that's a real problem. As I say that game was crying out for someone who can carry the ball through the middle. Unfortunately Besic, McCarthy and Barry don't have that in their game.

Could turn out to be one of the most savvy transfer deals of the year. Who would think to look in the Hungarian leagues for a star player? Certainly not those teams that splash money around to make their 'brand' seem important.

He'll need to play a heck of a lot more than he has (less than 1/6th of the minutes he could have played so far) before he should even be included in a conversation about the best deals of the year.

He'll need to play a heck of a lot more than he has (less than 1/6th of the minutes he could have played so far) before he should even be included in a conversation about the best deals of the year.

Could turn out to be one of the most savvy transfer deals of the year.

Agreed that more time is needed to be definitive.

Not a sniff of a card either which a lot were concerned about; looks a real steal, should be a regular starter now. Exciting player.

Hmmm...not sure about that. At one point Balotelli stole the ball off him and Mo went to ground. When Balo started to take off, Mo scissored his feet up to hault him from going forward. I was really surprised he wasn't cautioned there. It was a rash kick-out.