IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-news-transfers-live-pickford-15280161

Oumar Niasse 'agreement'

Galatasaray technical boss Fatih Terim has reportedly “made frequent contact with Oumar Niasse”, according to Turkish website Fanatik.

They write: “During the last meeting, the Senegalese striker reached an agreement in principle. If the clubs agree, Niasse said: ‘I’m ready to sign’.”

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Shukes said:

I thought DCL was our best goals for minutes player this season?

Goals per minute may be but not expected goals per 90 minutes. Niasse 0.75 and DCL 0.21.

Its going to be skewed this season as he has only played 47 minutes however he was 0.62 last season (DCL 0.26).

Another interesting comparison is Tosun and DCL. DCL has played around 120 mins more however Tosun is expected to score every 0.48 games and he is expected to make a pass that leads to a shot 0.86 times per 90 minutes where as DCL is 0.6.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

So expected has nothing to do with actual goals? 

I bet someone actually earns a wage to work that out based on absolutely nothing. Anyone watching Niasse okay, would not expect a goal in two matches haha.

Well he scored 8 in 1075 minutes last season so thats a goal every 135 minutes and therefore better than 1 every 2 😂

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Niasse will go to a relegation threatened team. He is capable of getting 6-8 goals which could be the difference to a team staying up. For £6-8 mill it’s not even a gamble 

Which is why he’s worth a lot more than the price being mentioned. 

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Goodbyeeeee, thanks for the effort, the enthusiasm and the funniest header I have seen in years.

Was that the one where he looked at the right corner and moved his head that way.... and it nestled right in the corner? On the left?

Brillliant watching the commentators after asking if he meant it... couldn’t believe when many of them said, yes definitely hahahaha!