IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Was a great effort tbf to him, and should have been a pen for the push in the back. 

Agree with the second bit but I don't think he meant the attempt tbh, he was losing balance and the ball just hit his foot; that's how I saw it anyway. I hope I'm wrong and it was 100% intentional.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Agree with the second bit but I don't think he meant the attempt tbh, he was losing balance and the ball just hit his foot; that's how I saw it anyway. I hope I'm wrong and it was 100% intentional.

Unlike the goal where he looked one way and headed it another which was a total fluke, I actually think he meant this one, his foot movement is to the ball. Its unnatural if he was just falling over.

Although to be fair the way he runs is like watching Taz on acid, arms and legs all over the place.

Image result for taz

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, barryj said:

Exactly - but ultimately whose fault was that? Not his. He’s just not good enough, never will be and never was. 

Brands has found him clubs to go to and he's turned them down. He's happy to sit and do absolutely nothing, so that is actually his fault. He gets a free pass on being a cunt though because Koeman didn't give him a locker. The lad doesn't even deserve a fucking peg to hang his jacket on now.

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Brands has found him clubs to go to and he's turned them down. He's happy to sit and do absolutely nothing, so that is actually his fault. He gets a free pass on being a cunt though because Koeman didn't give him a locker. The lad doesn't even deserve a fucking peg to hang his jacket on now.

Agree with all this.  His fan club on here say the club did him wrong yet here he is screwing us.  Thank god his contract ends this summer.  Don’t let the door hit you on the way out oumar

He was treated badly. Obviously not good enough, but has scored some pretty important goals. I would pick him right after DCL and Richarlison. He has more to offer than Tosun, because of his superior physicality and couldn't be worse than Kean, who still has to adapt to the league.

Is he one of the worst signings? - Considering the fee we paid for him and how the management treated him, then Yes. But again, Tosun cost us more and delivered less.

Is he one of the worst Everton players? - Definitely not.

11 minutes ago, Haiku said:

He was treated badly. Obviously not good enough, but has scored some pretty important goals. I would pick him right after DCL and Richarlison. He has more to offer than Tosun, because of his superior physicality and couldn't be worse than Kean, who still has to adapt to the league.

Is he one of the worst signings? - Considering the fee we paid for him and how the management treated him, then Yes. But again, Tosun cost us more and delivered less.

Is he one of the worst Everton players? - Definitely not.

Tosun is at palace on loan.  

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

Agree with all this.  His fan club on here say the club did him wrong yet here he is screwing us.  Thank god his contract ends this summer.  Don’t let the door hit you on the way out oumar

Whose in his fan club? I’d be interested to know as I don’t think there are many if any who think he’s good enough for us. 

I imagine he’s turned down the move as it’s not as financially beneficial to him. I don’t like that but you have to be naive if you think players (who have no link before they play for us) to put Everton before themselves. It’s frustrating but as I’ve said before if we were diligent we wouldn’t of bought him in the first place. Also he has been on loan before so it’s purely financial one would assume.