IGNORED

2016 Summer Transfer Window

It's true though Mark. Since UEFA caved in with PSG they can no longer enforce it on anyone.

We have lots of new regulations in the premier league to stop teams going mad with the new money, and they are pretty tight. They will be an issue, but FFP isn't.

It's true though Mark. Since UEFA caved in with PSG they can no longer enforce it on anyone.

We have lots of new regulations in the premier league to stop teams going mad with the new money, and they are pretty tight. They will be an issue, but FFP isn't.

I know it's true, I'm just saying everyone is ignoring you for some reason.

This may have been brought up already, but I've just been reading the United forum Redcafe (about the players set to be shipped out from there following the signings of Ibrahimovic, the unspellable Armenian guy, and a few others that are due to come in) and it got me thinking - over the years Everton have had a good relationship with United and it's seen us pick up some great buys, from Kanchelskis up to (dare I say it?) Cleverley. How do you think, will that relationship now go to shit with Mourinho in charge? He seems like the kind of person who holds a grudge. Will the John Stones shenanigans mean he'll be a prick if and when we decide to make a bid for any of their players, for example Mata (who looks certain to be off-loaded according to their fans)?

Think this guy is click baiting after the amount of new followers he's gotten in the last day or two.

But would be nice.

I'm not that excited. Witsel isn't that good, and both are too old for the money we will get them.