IGNORED

David Unsworth

36 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

It will way too late to do anything about it if we can’t see we are in even in a relegation fight until 8 games to go

Maybe. And it's too early to say we are in one now.

There will come a point when it sets in right across the fanbase, but that point is different for everyone.

Why are people saying that we aren't in a relegation fight? Are people watching a different game to me? We are not just losing games. We're getting smashed and the only points we have picked up this season have arguably been very fortunate. Without doubt, right now, we are in the worst 3 sides in the league. Every other club below us has ways of playing in order to be effective. Palace are a great example of this. I dont actually think they will go down as the tools are there for all to see. We have no plan A or plan B. Zero plan and no way of looking like we can win any games without someone getting sent off or some lucky moments. Have we deserved to win any game this season???

The deluded nature of some our fans right now is mirrored by this board. We need Big Sam to get us out of this mess and stay in this league make no mistake.

The same people who don't think we are in a relegation fight are probably the same people that wanted Unsworth to keep the gig until the end of the season.........or christ, even longer......... This poor blind faith and lack of foresight is why we  have missed out on weeks of searching for a new manager

1 hour ago, Lowensda said:

He's a massively overrated, vastly inconsistent, dressing room destroyer, who needs to be one of the first to get the boot. He s a dick. Plain and simple. And no, he is NOT one of our best players. Even at the levels we are now, there are plenty ahead of him.

They both played half an hour longer than him. He was constantly moving and looked a bigger threat than DCL. The midfield offers little for the forwards to play with. 

5 minutes ago, pete0 said:

They both played half an hour longer than him. He was constantly moving and looked a bigger threat than DCL. The midfield offers little for the forwards to play with. 

Mirallas is a busted flush and has been for about 3 years now. How he gets a game now is beyond me, especially when we have players like Lookman and Vlasic in the squad.

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

To talk about relegation in November is a little premature for me.

like others have said,if we won’t the next two games it all changes. We’re not even one of the worst teams at the moment, or we would’ve bottom. We’re not even in the relegation spots.

No one is deluded. I think all realise that if we keep this form up, it won’t be long before we are in a relegation fight. But at the moment some still believe that the players coming back will make a massive difference. I’m one of them.

I could easily be wrong, but there is no reason to call us deluded etc at the moment as we could also just as easily be right. Not that it matters who is right or wrong, only Everton matter.

And on what evidence do you see that we can turn this form around? "If we keep this form up?" Well until we get a new manager it is evident we are getting worse. So if you were in charge what would you do? Leave it be until January? Players coming back? You expect a few players who have been out for 12 months to come back and change the team? We dont even know if they will be at the level they were. By all accounts there are also a shit load of games prior to them even being considered. If your plan is to ride it out until Coleman, Bolasie, Barkley and Funes Mori come back then I'm glad you;re not in charge.

People need to use their eyes and judge on what they see on the pitch. Not look at stats, how far we are away from 8th and all this bollocks as that just provides false hope. We are getting turned over right now by shit teams..........

3 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Mirallas is a busted flush and has been for about 3 years now. How he gets a game now is beyond me, especially when we have players like Lookman and Vlasic in the squad.

Don't see what lookman has done to get a game tbh. Baffles me that he has such a support crying for him to play. Vlasic looks lively, gives the ball away a little easy though but a proper midfield would help with that if we had one. 

It's the middle of the park that needs changing more than the wingers. 

1 hour ago, Lowensda said:

He's a massively overrated, vastly inconsistent, dressing room destroyer, who needs to be one of the first to get the boot. He s a dick. Plain and simple. And no, he is NOT one of our best players. Even at the levels we are now, there are plenty ahead of him.

If I could add 50 up votes to this I would.  Agree on all accounts I hope he’s gone come January.

2 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Don't see what lookman has done to get a game tbh. Baffles me that he has such a support crying for him to play. Vlasic looks lively, gives the ball away a little easy though but a proper midfield would help with that if we had one. 

It's the middle of the park that needs changing more than the wingers. 

He has pace, aggression and is willing to take his man on, three things Mirallas does not have.

11 minutes ago, sydneyneil said:

And on what evidence do you see that we can turn this form around? "If we keep this form up?" Well until we get a new manager it is evident we are getting worse. So if you were in charge what would you do? Leave it be until January? Players coming back? You expect a few players who have been out for 12 months to come back and change the team? We dont even know if they will be at the level they were. By all accounts there are also a shit load of games prior to them even being considered. If your plan is to ride it out until Coleman, Bolasie, Barkley and Funes Mori come back then I'm glad you;re not in charge.

People need to use their eyes and judge on what they see on the pitch. Not look at stats, how far we are away from 8th and all this bollocks as that just provides false hope. We are getting turned over right now by shit teams..........

I’m using my own eyes and my own opinion. It’s different to yours.

im also glad we haven’t got a person like you or even remotely close to running the club. 

You honestly don’t think that Barkley, Bolasie, Coleman and Mori won’t make a difference? Really? Ok then.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

im also glad we haven’t got a person like you or even remotely close to running the club. 

You honestly don’t think that Barkley, Bolasie, Coleman and Mori won’t make a difference? Really? Ok then.

They dont make any difference sat in the stands Shukes.................As Ive just quoted you in another thread. We have the worst defence in the league and we cant score goals. What are you watching??? How bad does it have to get? Southampton couldnt score all season and theyve just banged 4 past us. 

Im glad you arent running the club, as you would just allow this mess to continue thinking that we are still "good enough".....Well this aint good enough for me. Nowhere near.

With my own eyes I can see that we’re not even in a relegation position, so technically it needs to get worse. So ye, that’s what I’m watching.

As for players in the stands, come on, just come on... you know exactly what I meant don’t you.

Im officially pulling myself out of the running of the club now as I can see it would upset you if I get the job!

Barkley will be off as soon as he is fit, Coleman an Bolasie are both coming back from serious injuries so we don’t know how long it will take or even if they will get back to their best, and Mori is a liability anyway. So I wouldn’t put too much faith in the cavalry arriving to save the day

9 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Barkley will be off as soon as he is fit, Coleman an Bolasie are both coming back from serious injuries so we don’t know how long it will take or even if they will get back to their best, and Mori is a liability anyway. So I wouldn’t put too much faith in the cavalry arriving to save the day

I’m still holding hope that Ross stays Dunc. Due to the diligence I think your probably right.... but I would love him to stay and help get us out of this.

We aren't in a relegation "fight" because there is no fight in this shithouse team. We are and will just be relegation / relegated. We will go down at this rate.

Unsworth isn't anywhere near good enough (we are worse now than under Koeman), the ex pro's all need to be fucked off as they aren't good enough, Williams, Morgan, Klassen and Mirallas all need to be fucked off straight away. This "gets Everton" shout is fucking dreadful, what is there to "get"? This mediocre shout needs to leg it. We need someone to save us, not get us. We need someone to win, to lead us to trophies (which will likely be the League One league trophy within the next few years).

Made up for Unsworth. Absolutely deserved that as a send off, he's come in with us in the absolute mire and showed real dignity and class in terrible circumstances. His big mistake was the team he put out against Atlantic, that had a major knock on effect at Southampton. That and keeping on playing Schneiderlin. But hey, rookie managers make mistakes, he'd have still kept us up. But now we have money bags Sam to leas us to glory! 

Good luck back with the U23s David, I'm sure your time will come again as a senior manager.