IGNORED

David Unsworth

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Ha ha I think your dads mate has got some issues , but do you agree nobody else had a better track record for getting clubs out of the shit?

To be fair there are probably 17 managesbin thw premier league that have never been relegated... let’s just take a roll and grab one... they are obviously qualified!

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, c1982 said:

Next Wigan manager?

Hope so. He needs to test himself and, tbh, I think it’d do us good to have some fresh ideas with the U23s. I’d like to think that Brands would have a big role in hiring a replacement (if it comes to that) seeing as the academy and the structure of it is supposed to be part of his remit. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Sounds like it’s with immediate affect 👍🏼

look like Thelwell is getting down to brass tacks.....

I mean what will we do without Unsworth winning the under 23 league with players like Beningame who should have been moved on ages ago when there are 17/18 year old genuine prospects who should be playing instead of him.

Be interesting to understand how Josh Bowler was allowed to move on and he is now ripping it up at Blackpool.  

6 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

was anyone aware that he had a thing with Denise?  It seems to be a bit too quoted on all sorts of posts.

If it was true I wouldnt feel happy about that

I posted about it a while back and said he was porking her and Mike responded to say I was obsessed with porking at that time, or something similar :lol:.