IGNORED

David Unsworth

3 minutes ago, Makis said:

Still someone here who thinks Unsworth should be given the job on a permanent basis? This defence wouldn't cut in the Championship, and Unsworth has zero idea how to fix it.

All the young defenders are out on loan. So it's experience or second choice kids. Tbf is probably time to drop them and go with what is effectively the third string. 

10 minutes ago, Makis said:

Still someone here who thinks Unsworth should be given the job on a permanent basis? This defence wouldn't cut in the Championship, and Unsworth has zero idea how to fix it.

Who could though? You could have the greatest manager ever and he couldn't correct the back line.

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I don’t know how a single person can sit there and say we can keep going on with Unsworth. We need to get someone in and now. There most definitely is a need to rush ffs. 

I don't think any manager could do anything with this squad. We meet a whole new defensive unit. 2 centre halves, a left back, and 2 central midfielders. 

3 minutes ago, pete0 said:

I don't think any manager could do anything with this squad. We meet a whole new defensive unit. 2 centre halves, a left back, and 2 central midfielders. 

Then we are doomed. We are not going to get 25 points more this season if we let in three or more goals every match. Better start checking where Championship teams play for the away trips. No buts or ifs, if no-one can fix this shambles that's the only thing that will happen. Unsworth is blatantly not up to the task.

It's the attitude of the players that's pissingme off. I'd have thought as an evertonian, Unsworth might have been able to get the players to play at least with some passion or respect for the club but they're all shitting on the shirt from a great height. So of those players should be embarrassed and ashamed of their work ethic and attitudes. 

Nearly that whole first team can go fuck itself.

The players have reverted back to the spineless, heartless performances we seen under Koeman.

This means that, unfortunately, Unsworth is not having the desired impact.

He's saying all the right things, he knows what he wants to do but, for whatever reasons, the players are not responding.

Plus, he has gone the same way as Koeman in terms of swapping players relentlessly, playing players out of position.

Therefore, he cannot be given this job. We need to move on quickly.

He is just as bad as Koeman Newts- he played Siggurdson on the left today and Mirallas in the 10-why because he knew Mirallas wouldn’t track back and help Baines whose legs have clearly gone- if that’s the case Mirallas shouldn’t play it’s that simple- Sigguardson needs to play the 10 or not at all- same formations as Koeman- Calvert Lewin was fucking dreadful- the whole team was dreadful first half yet he stays on and no subs.

Regardless of him inheriting that pile of horse shite all the above is unacceptable. Soecial shout out to our THREE centre halves who gave Austin the fucking fat little midget faced twat 2 free headers and a big clap to the players for being so kind and not chasing loose balls so the Southampton players can take their time to pick out a fat fucking dwarf while our 6ft 2 plus defenders stand picking their lazy arses.

Absolute shite from start to finish- they can fuck off I’m not going Wednesday anyway cos I have to work but I wouldn’t of gone anyway- I’m sick of giving my money to them and them being completely inept with it.

TWATS 

3 minutes ago, Paddock said:

He is just as bad as Koeman Newts- he played Siggurdson on the left today and Mirallas in the 10-why because he knew Mirallas wouldn’t track back and help Baines whose legs have clearly gone- if that’s the case Mirallas shouldn’t play it’s that simple- Sigguardson needs to play the 10 or not at all- same formations as Koeman- Calvert Lewin was fucking dreadful- the whole team was dreadful first half yet he stays on and no subs.

Regardless of him inheriting that pile of horse shite all the above is unacceptable. Soecial shout out to our THREE centre halves who gave Austin the fucking fat little midget faced twat 2 free headers and a big clap to the players for being so kind and not chasing loose balls so the Southampton players can take their time to pick out a fat fucking dwarf while our 6ft 2 plus defenders stand picking their lazy arses.

Absolute shite from start to finish- they can fuck off I’m not going Wednesday anyway cos I have to work but I wouldn’t of gone anyway- I’m sick of giving my money to them and them being completely inept with it.

TWATS 

I know Pad, I know.

Love your passion pal. Really do. But please don't burn your house down!!!

42 minutes ago, Lowensda said:

It's the attitude of the players that's pissingme off. I'd have thought as an evertonian, Unsworth might have been able to get the players to play at least with some passion or respect for the club but they're all shitting on the shirt from a great height. So of those players should be embarrassed and ashamed of their work ethic and attitudes. 

Unsy being a Toffee is the issue I think.  If his management is coming from that chest beating blue attitude, it might work in the the U23-s with local and hungry players, but it's never going to work on a bunch of highly paid mercenary fannies like Williams and Schneiderlin, in fact it probably means they respect him less.  And when they don't react to it that from Unsworth, it gets his goat.  Vicious circle.

58 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I don’t know how a single person can sit there and say we can keep going on with Unsworth. We need to get someone in and now. There most definitely is a need to rush ffs. 

Nope, we can't keep going with him. I really feel for him though. A caretaker should be two, three games at most. Leaving him for this long without coming out and saying 'he is going to be manager until x' just gives him no authority with the players, several of whom clearly have very questionable attitudes already.

Nobody can blame him for the quality of our squad and the disgraceful form of several so-called senior players. But he hasn't been ruthless enough. I don't think he can do anything in defence as we have no other options, but Gana, Schneiderlin, Mirallas shouldn't be playing. There are other options in there, Davies, Beni, Besic, Vlasic, Rooney. The Niasse suspension has fucked us too coz DCL is shot on confidence and is not ready to play loan striker. But he could have tried Rooney, Vlasic or Lookman as part of a front two. 

His words after the game show he is as angry as the fans, with the players and with the board. Turning us around is beyond him, I think he accepts that. I just hope we can find someone out there who can do better coz I can only see the Championship for us as things stand. 

55 minutes ago, Lowensda said:

That was expected though. The team was gutted in the space of 12 months. Strangers playing with strangers will never work

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

TWATS 

I wish you wouldn't sit on the fence all the time Pad:lol:.

4 minutes ago, Lowensda said:

He's a massively overrated, vastly inconsistent, dressing room destroyer, who needs to be one of the first to get the boot. He s a dick. Plain and simple. And no, he is NOT one of our best players. Even at the levels we are now, there are plenty ahead of him.

Not sure if those stats are correct as he had one shot that wasn't blocked and he was involved in probably our best chance ( but couldnt get the shot away). I think he was also involved in the closing down for our goal but don' quote me on that.

6 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

It's his opinion Dunc. Key words were 'this early'. Many many many people share the same view.

If we are still down there around game 25 - 30....then yes, we are in a relegation fight.

I've always held this view.

It's his opinion Dunc. Key words were 'this early'. Many many many people share the same view.
If we are still down there around game 25 - 30....then yes, we are in a relegation fight.
I've always held this view.

It will way too late to do anything about it if we can’t see we are in even in a relegation fight until 8 games to go