IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

35 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Just watched his after match interview. 

Mall DCLs fault. We could have been celebrating if he hadn’t missed that, he could have been a hero today!

What an utter wanker this guy is!

I had my head in my hands when I heard what he'd said about DCL's miss.

6 hours ago, Shukes said:

Just watched his after match interview. 

Mall DCLs fault. We could have been celebrating if he hadn’t missed that, he could have been a hero today!

What an utter wanker this guy is!

The whole interview is car crash and it isnt helped by the interviewer either who had his tongue firmly lodged up Allardyces arse and made out that it was a good performance.

This is the difference that Big Sam is struggling to get to grips with. And he's falling heavily on his face.

When you are at relegation fodder teams and smaller clubs, the fans are more grateful for your actions and are less inclined to question what you say, the decisions you make and explanations you give.

See when the club is bigger, the ambition is higher, the tradition greater and the fanbase more widespread...you come up against fans that won't stroke your ego without you earning it first.

His whole approach has been a disaster for him and pushed fans, that were willing to give him a go, far away.

The prick is on the wind up.  He knows he's toast.... he's making out that he's got a player who will lose us games and that he doesn't want to lose his job....

What a shit house.

He played ale house Williams at the back all season who is a walking penalty conceding machine. But he has a footballer who is a bit glossy compared to his Kevin davies/Kevin nolan real footballer bullshit. 

Ffs can someone at the club just fucking get rid immediately?! This is a fuckin joke.  Let unsworth have the remainder. 

5 hours ago, Paddock said:

I haven’t got the tweet now as I was in work when I read it but apparently Sharpe has said live on radio that Allerdyces football isn’t good enough for Everton and you would like to think that a potential new manager would have been told to watch our last few games to see who he wants to keep/get rid of.

Let’s hope so.