IGNORED

Richarlison

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad to see him back. Give Rondon the day off now. 

12 hours ago, FairWooney said:

Hope he comes back firing up front.

reckon he can link up well with Gray.

Hope to see him up front with Gray behind and Gordon and Townsend out wide.  loads of pace, good fast attacking and plenty of skills to get through Watford.

I would have agreed with that line up, but I’m worried about us missing Doucoure. I think we’ll need three in the middle. 

• 1 month later...

Great to see. 

The more I see it, the more I see that headed finish for his goal was really something sublime.  He had a fraction of a second to think about what to do and place it, and he did it perfectly.  Real instinct.  I love his battling and competitive attitude. 

Still amazing that after 4 years in England he has such a basic level of English.  Not a criticism - an observation.

20 minutes ago, badaids said:

Still amazing that after 4 years in England he has such a basic level of English.  Not a criticism - an observation.

I don't think so, he didn't exactly excel at school so he's not academically inclined and English is a seriously hard language to learn. Some people pick up languages fairly easily but some don't, it's obviously been a struggle for him but he's giving it a go.