IGNORED

Brighton (Home) Saturday October 3rd

markjazzbassist

As much as I don't rate Lossl, I just don't see how we can continue to pick Jordan after that, it's one of the worst mistakes I've ever seen. 

You don't win anything without a solid goalkeeper, hence why Liverpool fucked off Mignolet and Karius, buying Alisson. Pickford's form is flowing through the team, any ball that goes near him both they and I are shit scared of because of the amount of clangers he's serving up. 

Should be going in at 2-0 with the game won, as it happens anything in and around our box could well end up in a Brighton goal. Frustrated and angry beyond words. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

2 Great headers.

As I've said with Pickford we  will lose points because of stupid sloppy mistakes. He's not good enough, dimple as that.  Move on. 

Then people scoff at Foster. He would literally allow us to generate more points soley by negating Pickfords blunders. We need anyone in for a season before we find the right keeper because pickford isnt up for it.