• Mason Holgate
    • Lucas Digne
    • Allan
    • Abdoulaye Doucouré
    • André Gomes
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Richarlison

Current Player of the Season standings....
Abdoulaye Doucouré...94
James Rodríguez...81
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...80
Michael Keane...67
Allan...66
Tom Davies...61
Jordan Pickford...58
André Gomes...47
Yerry Mina...46
Ben Godfrey...41
Alex Iwobi...36
Gylfi Sigurðsson...36
Niels Nkounkou...34
Robin Olsen...28
Séamus Coleman...24
Richarlison...19
Anthony Gordon...12
Lucas Digne...12
Bernard...10
Mason Holgate...9
Cenk Tosun...1
Thierry Small...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Liverpool (A*)...Jordan Pickford
Manchester City (H*)...Tom Davies
Fulham (H*)...Tom Davies
Spurs (H Cup*)...Tom Davies
Manchester United (A*)...Tom Davies
Leeds (A*)...André Gomes
Newcastle (H*)...James Rodríguez
Leicester (H*)...James Rodríguez
Sheffield Wednesday (H Cup)*...James Rodríguez
Wolves (A)*...Michael Keane
Rotherham (H Cup)*...Robin Olsen
West Ham (H)*...André Gomes
Sheffield United (A)*...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Manchester United (H Cup)**...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Arsenal (H)**...Ben Godfrey
Leicester (A)*...Abdoulaye Doucouré
Chelsea (H)**...Michael Keane
Burnley (A)*...Jordan Pickford
Leeds (H)*...Allan
Fulham (A)*...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Manchester United (H)*...Allan
Newcastle (A)*...Robin Olsen
Southampton (A)*...Allan
Liverpool (H)*...Michael Keane
Brighton (H)*...Yerry Mina
West Ham (H Cup)*...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Crystal Palace (A)*...James Rodríguez
Fleetwood (A)*...Niels Nkounkou
West Brom (H)*...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Salford (H)*...Niels Nkounkou
Tottenham (A)*...Jordan Pickford

*Behind closed doors
**Limited crowd

Richi first half, DCL would have been a contender had we got the ball to him more. Went with Pickford for saving us at the end.

Whistle was a relief to hear, usually I'm more towards the 'get fucking in' cry at the end of the match but today that was just a massive sigh of relief. Stressful being an Evertonian.

Pickford.  Never done anything amazing, good stop at the end where he spread himself well but for me he just looks far more balanced in his decision making and distribution. 

Ill be as equal in praise as I am criticism.... He is showing maturity and this is what I've really wanted to see. 

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Pickford.  Never done anything amazing, good stop at the end where he spread himself well but for me he just looks far more balanced in his decision making and distribution. 

Ill be as equal in praise as I am criticism.... He is showing maturity and this is what I've really wanted to see. 

I agree about the maturity bit. Its an odd one as he has come back a different player after his injury. 

Long may it continue.

Went for Gomes as he was really good in midfield for us, tackled, interceptions and some great pass's. 

could have gone for Pickford who was great, back to his best again for us, or Ritchy with the great goal, his runs and threat, or DCL who is just amazing, I think most centre backs would have him in the top 3 strikers they would want to avoid playing against.

The defence played well as well, a talented, well drilled, aggressive unit.

Went with Allan. 

We look a different side with him in the team, Doucoure had a stinker IMO (his second in two games) but thankfully it didn't matter as Allan was there to mop up. Despite being OK, he allowed Gomes to push forward and Sigurdsson to stay advanced by breaking up anything that Southampton started, they didn't really get a sniff unless they went long. 

Keane was up there, but that brainfart where he tried to Lionel Messi his way out of danger on the edge of his own box, conceding a corner in the process was insane. 

Massive shout-out to Pickford for that save at the end, but he just wasn't involved enough (not his fault of course) to be MOTM. Did what he needed to do when called upon, which thankfully began and ended in the 89th minute.

Richarlison, DCL, Sigurdsson all get a thumbs up from me - as do Holgate, Godfrey and Digne.

Thought Allan was as bad as the other mids, Davies would have been a better choice, and James for Gylphi would have been a much better formation.  Don't know if they're just being rested but they might as well played cos everybody on the field looked like they were resting.  Shit performance can only vote For Pickford for making one save.

I thought everybody worked hard out there today and put in a decent shift. It was a bit of a scrappy game, and not much flow or quality to it, but thought we had decent control of it other that for around 15min in the first half after we had goal disallowed and they got a bit of hope it might have been their lucky day.  I was nervouse they would nick an somewhat undeserved equaliser, towards the end and with no time for us to respond. Fortunately that never happened. 

No real standout performances and no real stinkers either. 

Gone for Richarlison for a well taken goal and tireless work rate.