IGNORED

Euro 2021

39 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

There go the Dutch. De Boer is just....not a great manager

I've not followed De Boer too much, but he had a terrible time with Crystal Palace and doesn't seem to have done much better with the NT, they were poor from what I saw tonight and a defeat to the Czech Republic will not do anything for his stock value.

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I've not followed De Boer too much, but he had a terrible time with Crystal Palace and doesn't seem to have done much better with the NT, they were poor from what I saw tonight and a defeat to the Czech Republic will not do anything for his stock value.

FdB only lasted a few weeks at Palace. 

Probably be unveiled with us in the next week 🙄

Portugal 15 minutes away from being eliminated :unsure:. Both sides have been pretty ordinary IMO and both should be frustrated if they end up on the wrong side of this scoreline.

Correct on FDB too @Gwlad all over, four games and zero goals which led to his sacking - I know a Palace fan who said he was abysmal, apparently berated the players in training and just never got going.

16 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

All credit to Belgium's defense. Not many could withstand a 45-minute assault from Portugal.

This. Worth mentioning Belgium is among the highest ranked in both goals scored (8) and conceded (1). Speaks volumes about the work Martinez is doing over there.

8 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

France looking quite anemic, down 1-0 at the half. I expect them to find a way back into it and ultimately win, but would not be shocked if Switzerland dug in and pulled off the upset

France will probably revert back to their usual formation in the second half, so I expect them to look better.