IGNORED

Demarai Gray

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

People seem to think this fella is a bit shit as a reliable source.

I have no idea myself.

Gray has just posted a dig (at Dyche?) on Instagram - thanking the fans but can’t play for someone who doesn’t respect him as a person.

No way back from this I guess.

1 hour ago, patto said:

Other options I’m not sure about that we have played 4/5 games without a winger garner is playing out of position on the wing. 
he didn’t want to play branthwait but his hand was forced on that. 
we played a kid on the wing who is clearly not up to the prem levels. 
he’s discarded Myko the same as Gray. 
i know a lot of people don’t like Mykolenko but one thing he does is put a shift in. 
I don’t see Young as a big improvement. 
and Patterson is on dodgy ground also people looking to blame him for anything that goes wrong. 
he’s getting the blame for the mistakes Tarks is committing. 
we have to be patient with Patterson. 

He hasn’t discarded Myko - he played him for 90 minutes in the cup after he played 90 minutes against United coming back from an injury over the break.

I agree that Patto needs time & doesn’t need people getting on his back. The lad clearly tried his heart out every game.

No one wants Keane out of the team more than me, I’ve made myself clear  that stance but I understand Dyche going for experience to start - he changed it after 2 games.

If Grays attitude has been as bad as I have heard then it’s about time a manager had some balls and laid out the law. 

5 minutes ago, Btay said:

He hasn’t discarded Myko - he played him for 90 minutes in the cup after he played 90 minutes against United coming back from an injury over the break.

I agree that Patto needs time & doesn’t need people getting on his back. The lad clearly tried his heart out every game.

No one wants Keane out of the team more than me, I’ve made myself clear  that stance but I understand Dyche going for experience to start - he changed it after 2 games.

If Grays attitude has been as bad as I have heard then it’s about time a manager had some balls and laid out the law. 

As I’ve said before I’ve not heard any rumours about gray other than he’s been training with the 21s not injured whatsoever. We will not have a midfield when the AFCON comes around. 
the owner is risking our premier league status by selling who he can. 
to think we nearly bought Cedric Soares probably to take Pattersons place thank god we never. 

3 minutes ago, patto said:

As I’ve said before I’ve not heard any rumours about gray other than he’s been training with the 21s not injured whatsoever. We will not have a midfield when the AFCON comes around. 
the owner is risking our premier league status by selling who he can. 
to think we nearly bought Cedric Soares probably to take Pattersons place thank god we never. 

I can’t be certain of any truth behind what I have heard however I just can’t see Dyche brandishing someone to the U21’s for personal reasons mate.

12 minutes ago, barryj said:

He was never going to play for us again after he’s been frozen out since the summer. We are so light on numbers now though it’s seriously concerning. AFCON as well will diminish the numbers further in Jan. 

maybe we can put 3 keepers on the bench. 

14 minutes ago, barryj said:

He was never going to play for us again after he’s been frozen out since the summer. We are so light on numbers now though it’s seriously concerning. AFCON as well will diminish the numbers further in Jan. 

they were all relegation games

yesterday he said Gray would be integrated  back into the squad today he’s getting sold. 

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Based on what I’ve seen gray does what he wants.   Whether it’s ignoring better placed players to pass to… tracking a man of not.

im not dyche number 1 fan but by all accounts gray was late for 2 relegation games.  

Put the reply in the wrong post haha 

they were all relegation games. 

34 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Other players have said what a good man manager Dyche is so something has obviously gone on.

I suspect that it's not one-sided and both parties are at fault in some way.

I agree with what you say but for the benefit of the club Gray should have played in the early games. 
Danjuma clearly wasn’t fit and unfortunately Dobbin is nowhere near premier level. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Based on what I’ve seen gray does what he wants.   Whether it’s ignoring better placed players to pass to… tracking a man of not.

im not dyche number 1 fan but by all accounts gray was late for 2 relegation games.  

58 minutes ago, Matt said:

Dyche will have given him a couple of warnings with clear repercussions and I'm presuming they've not been respected and he's in shock that we have a manager who actually has some discipline in him.

Thank. You

1 hour ago, patto said:

maybe we can put 3 keepers on the bench. 

they were all relegation games

yesterday he said Gray would be integrated  back into the squad today he’s getting sold. 

That’s before Gray has gone public with what ever grievances they have but not owning any faults he may have had in this situation.

Iwobi played when he was fit, even though the club knew he wanted to leave. 
If Gray wasn’t being picked when we were so short, maybe he needs to look at Iwobi and wonder what the difference is between the two of them. 

Maybe Gray wasn’t fit, and I don’t meant he was inured, but pre season was very much about effort and commitment. Maybe he didn’t put the effort in that the rest of them did. Maybe he wasn’t as fit as the players who were playing, maybe he didn’t work as hard as them to get fit. 

Iwobi also left with everyone’s well wishes, didn’t cause any shit on the way out. Gray making Instagram posts before he’s even arrived in Saudi. Who does that help? Self indulgent. 

48 minutes ago, patto said:

I agree with what you say but for the benefit of the club Gray should have played in the early games. 

Not if he's done something that has compromised the values the manager wants from his team.

Would he have been useful in these first few games? Completely. But the collective comes first and the message of it doesn't matter how good you are, if you don't pull in the teams direction then you won't play is paramount.

Gray must've done something to annoy Dyche, it really is the only thing that makes sense. Maybe Dyche could have dealt with it better though.

That's where I feel it's probably both of them at fault. More than likely not in equal terms but in these situations it is usually the case that both sides could have done things in a better way.

Based on what I seen from him vs Fulham at the end of last season I would have volleyed him out the club there and then.   A must win game and he sulked his way through it.

clearly got a chip on his shoulder. 

im no massive dyche fan as I’ve said but we have had players in our club too long who think only of themselves