IGNORED

Vitaliy Mykolenko

I’ve been critical of him, thought he was shite to be honest, but it seems like we have a manager who can improve players. Always liked how Myko carried himself and his work ethic, never in doubt, but to add so much quality in what seems a very short space of time is fantastic. Has to play every game now. 

The left hand side with Myko, Branthwaite and McNeil is very very solid and showing a bit of creativity too. 

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I think what this also shows is that we maybe shouldn't be so quick to judge a player (I obviously include myself in that) because we don't know everything that's going on. None of us knew he was carrying an injury the whole time he'd been with us, an injury that will have limited him quite a lot really. So when we were all wanting more from him we didn't have the full picture.

When he wasn't playing at the start of the season there was a reason behind it and it wasn't that Dyche just didn't fancy him, so maybe we shouldn't be so quick to say Dyche has favourites either. It clearly wasn't the case on that occasion so as much as I want Patterson in the team there could be method behind it.

Totally agree. We’re all too quick to judge. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Please be fit for Tuesday. I cannot cope watching the boxer play again.

I dislike it so much I'd rather go with 3 at the back with Coleman as a CB if he's not fit. That's how much I do not want to see Ben Godfrey playing.

You will get your wish mate & Godfrey will come out of the team for Young. Fucking kills me seeing the two of them offering fuck all on the pitch.

7 hours ago, Btay said:

You will get your wish mate & Godfrey will come out of the team for Young. Fucking kills me seeing the two of them offering fuck all on the pitch.

Anyone know a witch doctor so they can cast a spell so that Mykolenko is over his illness?

10 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I laughed and then considered crying when this actually happened yesterday.

Oh mate I had this dumb look of disbelief when I saw Godfrey & Young together on the right hand side.

• 2 weeks later...