IGNORED

Frank Lampard

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I’ve already said what my problems were with the Buffoon Union were , namely that they were a bunch of no marks who had no respect for others and claimed to be self appointed spokesmen for all blues when they were anything but

Fair enough you can’t tar everyone with the same brush and it’s remiss of me to do so, but that is the image they portrayed as an organisation 

I’ve no doubt they had some very good intentions and some very valid points but I just couldn’t get behind their methods  or their egotistical arrogance

Their brash approach was needed.  Shareholders being told “I’m bored of the question”.  “Phillip Green is a friend of Everton”….. Ian Ross leaked emails showing the contempt that was had for fans who literally wanted to understand why our club was so badly run.

kenwright has overseen some absolutely calamitous decisions at our club.  He needed to go years ago. 

fans protests being smugly dismissed as “one man and his dog”…. The club is where it is because too many stayed silent. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

Why? 

Would I want to drink with them?  Not necessarily. But they got information out there than fans deserved to know. Sadly the apathy had well set in.

Rode in on their high horses that nobody asked for and claimed to be the spokespersons for all Evertonians, demanding and pushing agendas that didn't speak for everyone (or the majority IMO).

Came across as a load of jumped up gobshites just desperate for a little bit of fame and anarchy, probably did about 10% good, but on the whole were people that I don't think did any help to the club at all. Was glad when after a good five minutes they slipped back to obscurity.

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Rode in on their high horses that nobody asked for and claimed to be the spokespersons for all Evertonians, demanding and pushing agendas that didn't speak for everyone (or the majority IMO).

Came across as a load of jumped up gobshites just desperate for a little bit of fame and anarchy, probably did about 10% good, but on the whole were people that I don't think did any help to the club at all. Was glad when after a good five minutes they slipped back to obscurity.

Have you seen what they do nowadays???  Clearly not.  Shot loads of community work. 

who said they needed other fans approval? They never ordered other fans to follow them. 

39 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Have you seen what they do nowadays???  Clearly not.  Shot loads of community work. 

As far as I can see their website no longer exists and their Facebook and Twitter accounts are inactive, what are you basing your comments on?

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

As far as I can see their website no longer exists and their Facebook and Twitter accounts are inactive, what are you basing your comments on?

I recall seeing tweets off them about food banks a while back - latter part of last year. 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

who said they needed other fans approval? They never ordered other fans to follow them. 

They retweet an account that supports food banks in Liverpool, admirable but they're hardly the second coming of Gandhi - they've also not done so since September 2021.

On your second point, they literally have an inactive website and social media presence - in other words, fans didn't follow them as they were shouting absolute shite at the top of their lungs every week.

18 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

They retweet an account that supports food banks in Liverpool, admirable but they're hardly the second coming of Gandhi - they've also not done so since September 2021.

On your second point, they literally have an inactive website and social media presence - in other words, fans didn't follow them as they were shouting absolute shite at the top of their lungs every week.

So they had 10 years of activity then…. Not bad for a tin pot little group of noisy trouble makers. 

5 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

So they had 10 years of activity then…. Not bad for a tin pot little group of noisy trouble makers. 

What on Earth are you talking about :lol:. I've been on here since 2007, doesn't make me a spokesperson for the forum - length of time on a platform does not equate to success/respect.

Quite a bizarre angle you've taken there (but glad to see we've cleared up that you were talking shite on the charity bit).

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Can you not back down from this seriously uninformed assertion then?

You put forward something as fact that was plainly innacurate; admitting you're wrong when you're wrong is a sign of character👍

1 hour ago, StevO said:

The blue union are gob shites, but KEIOC are not?

KEIOC were part of the blue union. 😂

And the 27 years are massively populated by both too. 

im sure if we do go down fans will want answers so any version of the aforementioned groups will do. 

kopite behaviour needed, journos at the red echo at the ready…,

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

To be honest I wouldn’t expect any different, all of the managers we have had since Moyes left wanted to stay and I expect renew or extend their contracts as well, yet to for fill your ambition there is one important ingredient which is are you good enough, only time will tell with Lampard. 

On 27/04/2022 at 21:35, Palfy said:

I’m getting a bit pissed off now with people trying to say I’m defending Rafa, what I’m saying is Lampard hasn’t improved us as in our position it’s got worse, unfortunately not my fault look at the league table it’s a fact, whether we look better or the players are happier means jack shit if that doesn’t transpire into wins and points, and I would disagree with the players looking happier, DCL, Richarlison, Doucoure, Allan, Keane, Pickford, all look miserable as fuck, I haven’t seen many playing with a smile on there face for a long time. We aren’t playing like a team that’s improved we are playing with fear and lack of confidence, fear in our defending and lack of confidence in our attempts at goal. If people are still happy to be relegated because Lampard’s better than Rafa then crack on, but I’m not happy Rafa was sacked to bring in a manager who would turn our season round, but it hasn’t worked and not saying we shouldn’t have sacked Rafa, I’m saying we shouldn’t have given the job to Lampard in the situation we were in his lack of experience meant the job was above his ability and experience, I said it when he was given the job and sadly it’s looking that way. 

That's a good point, as going back to previous flirts with relegation (last games v Wimbledon and Coventry) the team played as a team and it showed, they knew how to get stuck in

Said it before my biggest fear of relegation is that the absolute clampets in charge will sack him for it - he absolutely gets us. Drops the players that have downed tools, wears his heart on his sleeve and says it how it is when interviewed.

After Ancelotti walked out on us I was absolutely distraught and couldn't be arsed getting behind another mercenary coach, Lampard has made me believe again. He's just excellent. 

2 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Said it before my biggest fear of relegation is that the absolute clampets in charge will sack him for it - he absolutely gets us. Drops the players that have downed tools, wears his heart on his sleeve and says it how it is when interviewed.

After Ancelotti walked out on us I was absolutely distraught and couldn't be arsed getting behind another mercenary coach, Lampard has made me believe again. He's just excellent. 

Nailed it mate. You can see he respects what this club means. Wish we had stumbled on him a lot earlier but what ever happens from here I don’t want to lose him. I trust him.

2 hours ago, Btay said:

Nailed it mate. You can see he respects what this club means. Wish we had stumbled on him a lot earlier but what ever happens from here I don’t want to lose him. I trust him.

He sounded proper emotional about the crowd in one of his post march interviews, can't fake that, he's really bought in.