IGNORED

Frank Lampard

Do I trust Lampard to sort this shitshow out? Yes

Do I trust Moshiri, et al, to give him enough time to do so? I’m not so sure

Lampard is exactly what we need in my opinion and hopefully he’ll be given time whatever the outcome of this season.

*please note the Frank style self-answered questions in my post…

I didn't like his comments after the Palace game, but that reaction is great. You can see he is buzzing and the players will feed off that.

I think he has found a lot more balance in his starting 11 now too. Whilst there is still a lot more to do, on the whole these last three games have been a big improvement on what came before. 

9 hours ago, c1982 said:

Do I trust Lampard to sort this shitshow out? Yes

Do I trust Moshiri, et al, to give him enough time to do so? I’m not so sure

Lampard is exactly what we need in my opinion and hopefully he’ll be given time whatever the outcome of this season.

*please note the Frank style self-answered questions in my post…

Frank Lampard appointed Everton manager - How it happened and the  challenges he'll face - Royal Blue Mersey

Phenomenal effort by the lads today, blew Manchester United away and never looked like losing.

Clueless' Frank Lampard under scrutiny at Everton amid two big concerns

But no seriously we'll probably bottle Leicester and still go down.

On 15/04/2022 at 13:09, Hafnia said:

loving all this change. Very highly regarded.  Had strong vibes that Dunc wasn’t fully enthralled after the man United game.  I do read into things but I strongly suspect there is wholesale changes being made.

I think big Dunc will leave in the summer he looks out of place now no doubt Thelwell will make that decision. 

4 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

A wind-up if ever I read one.

You caught me 🤣🤣. Sarcasm is my default setting in times of stress. I was considering suggesting a Duncan/Dyche double act but we’re all depressed enough worrying about todays possible cricket score that that suggestion would drive us all to drink

2 hours ago, MC11 said:

Has he turned the clubs fortunes around? No. is it all his fault? Probably not. Is he the man to lead us up the table. I don’t think so. 

if we stay up I can’t see him lasting any longer than half a season 

He has come into a shit storm. I think he is feeling the hurt of the club. If we go down I hope he will get us back. 

20 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

He has come into a shit storm. I think he is feeling the hurt of the club. If we go down I hope he will get us back. 

I’ll be honest with you now, if the dreaded happens to our club I hope that Frank fucks off into the sunset. We made a good show of ourselves in the first half before it went to shit. Some koppite wanker had the headline from the frigging daily mail stuck to my locker this morning. That cocksucking prick Thiago had 120 successful passes against us and we only had 94 total, ha fucking ha you red nosed twat. We can’t achieve anything without having some control of the ball. It would’ve been suicide to go at them but come in 94 completed passes, that’s embarrassing. Where is the pride? Who is committed to our cause? Who would bleed for our club? My biggest fear going in to the final 6 games is that Frank is out of his depth here and that’s leaving us swinging in the breeze

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Pretty sure it was survival trumping pride and a point vs them would've been a very good point. The only way we were ever going to get a point was to build a barricade and hope to snatch a counter attack (which we did but for the 2nd time this season officials screwed us against the top 2)

And the fact we don’t seem to have players that when there is an opportunity who can hit the target, I find embarrassing watching some of our attempts at goal there that poor. 

3 hours ago, The Phoenix said:

I’ll be honest with you now, if the dreaded happens to our club I hope that Frank fucks off into the sunset. We made a good show of ourselves in the first half before it went to shit. Some koppite wanker had the headline from the frigging daily mail stuck to my locker this morning. That cocksucking prick Thiago had 120 successful passes against us and we only had 94 total, ha fucking ha you red nosed twat. We can’t achieve anything without having some control of the ball. It would’ve been suicide to go at them but come in 94 completed passes, that’s embarrassing. Where is the pride? Who is committed to our cause? Who would bleed for our club? My biggest fear going in to the final 6 games is that Frank is out of his depth here and that’s leaving us swinging in the breeze

You mean Thiago, one of the best ball playing midfielders who had one of the best back lines behind him and one of the best forward lines in front of him was on the ball a lot?  Yeah…. I guess that’s what happens when man for man you are completely outclassed. 

we are in a relegation battle where we need points.  Fuck stats, 

3 hours ago, The Phoenix said:

Pretty accurate description. Although if he takes us down I think he should stay on principle.

As I’ve said previously if he keeps us up he won’t last half a season. It’s clear this wasn’t the correct appointment with 6 games to go we look like we are going down. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Pretty sure it was survival trumping pride and a point vs them would've been a very good point. The only way we were ever going to get a point was to build a barricade and hope to snatch a counter attack (which we did but for the 2nd time this season officials screwed us against the top 2)

Why are we so reliant on penalty decisions? The fact that we are says everything about it 

41 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I just don’t get why people hate Lampard, he took on a right poison chalice with this job. We aren’t in this mess because of him we are in this mess because we have been constantly chopping and changing managers and some people want to do it all again

IMO whatever happens he should keep his job. If we go down why sack him?

Who do people think are going to want the job if we are in the Championship next season? Also it’s not just Lampard, he has put together a very good back room team and I think they need to be given time

I’ll wager if we stay up he’s gone before the end of next season. Nice bloke, great player. Inexperienced manager!! Jobs been too big for him.