IGNORED

Frank Lampard

3 hours ago, StevO said:

Rafa got 10 of those league points in the first four games, which was ace. But 9 points in the next 15. 
Frank has got 10 points in 12 games. 
So as I said, form improved. Because the form of those first four games of Rafa’s was long gone months before Frank arrived. 

Rafa amassed a point a game regardless of beginning middle or end of his tenure that is his average, and Frank less than a point a game that his is average, results haven’t improved hopefully they do in the last 6 games because if he only takes 5 points from his next 6 games which he is averaging we go down. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Rafa amassed a point a game regardless of beginning middle or end of his tenure that is his average, and Frank less than a point a game that his is average, results haven’t improved hopefully they do in the last 6 games because if he only takes 5 points from his next 6 games which he is averaging we go down. 

But if you took Rafas first four games as his average we could win the league. If you took his last four we would be flat bottom of the league. 
Results have improved, you just don’t want to see it. If Rafa carried on at the rate he was at we would have been down here before now, we won one game in 14. 

If you look at any of our previous managers their total points per game average will be better than their last ten. But it’s their last ten that got them all sacked. 

Under Rafa we were rotten, the team wasn’t winning games and his average is higher because of those first four games. But our form since then has by far been the worst in the league, Frank actually picked up some wins. But our poor form before that has eventually caught us up. He may do enough to keep us up, but he’s certainly doing more than Rafa was. 

5 hours ago, StevO said:

Rafa got 10 of those league points in the first four games, which was ace. But 9 points in the next 15. 
Frank has got 10 points in 12 games. 
So as I said, form improved. Because the form of those first four games of Rafa’s was long gone months before Frank arrived. 

Benitez started the season with the easiest schedule in years, and even then we weren't convincing. We shouldn't be deceived by those early games. Not in a single one of his games in charge did I feel we deserved to win.

2 hours ago, StevO said:

But if you took Rafas first four games as his average we could win the league. If you took his last four we would be flat bottom of the league. 
Results have improved, you just don’t want to see it. If Rafa carried on at the rate he was at we would have been down here before now, we won one game in 14. 

If you look at any of our previous managers their total points per game average will be better than their last ten. But it’s their last ten that got them all sacked. 

Under Rafa we were rotten, the team wasn’t winning games and his average is higher because of those first four games. But our form since then has by far been the worst in the league, Frank actually picked up some wins. But our poor form before that has eventually caught us up. He may do enough to keep us up, but he’s certainly doing more than Rafa was. 

An average of someone’s performance isn’t small sections of their total it’s from the beginning till the end, if Lampard carries on at his rate we will be down, he was 3-4 points away from a relegation spot with 2-3 games in hand and better goal difference than the 3 team’s in the relegation spot, now we are in a relegation spot 2 points from safety with one game in hand and a poorer GD now than Burnley that means in reality we are 3 points behind them from safety, that isn’t an improvement no matter how you try to dress it up. He’s got 6 games to improve his stats,10 points from a possible 36 is still relegation form over a season so no improvement, and definitely not the improvement many believed would happen. Not either managers fault we have poor striker’s and even poorer central defenders not down to them, Rafa lost his job no problem with that no one will ever know if he stayed what would have happened so not even worth getting into that argument, Lampard comes in and we have lost ground on the team’s around us instead of improving our position in the league it has deteriorated that can not be classed as an improvement. 

45 minutes ago, Palfy said:

An average of someone’s performance isn’t small sections of their total it’s from the beginning till the end, if Lampard carries on at his rate we will be down, he was 3-4 points away from a relegation spot with 2-3 games in hand and better goal difference than the 3 team’s in the relegation spot, now we are in a relegation spot 2 points from safety with one game in hand and a poorer GD now than Burnley that means in reality we are 3 points behind them from safety, that isn’t an improvement no matter how you try to dress it up. He’s got 6 games to improve his stats,10 points from a possible 36 is still relegation form over a season so no improvement, and definitely not the improvement many believed would happen. Not either managers fault we have poor striker’s and even poorer central defenders not down to them, Rafa lost his job no problem with that no one will ever know if he stayed what would have happened so not even worth getting into that argument, Lampard comes in and we have lost ground on the team’s around us instead of improving our position in the league it has deteriorated that can not be classed as an improvement. 

To be fair palf, I was all in support of Rafa and backed him even with James and Digne. 

we can not escape the fact that he reduced a team of pathetic cowards into absolute shells.   I’m not saying it’s all on him but it was a perfect storm. As soon as it went pear shaped the players had a ready made scape goat and he had a justifiably group of players who he got vindictive with. 

he should never have been appointed manager. I got behind him in the hope that he would be able to fix us of the piss poor culture… ultimately an ex Liverpool manager is not gonna get the time to do that. 

I wanted potter, looking at it Eddie Howe or Moyes would have been the smart move.   I think lampard would have had us higher if he had a full season. 

9 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

To be fair palf, I was all in support of Rafa and backed him even with James and Digne. 

we can not escape the fact that he reduced a team of pathetic cowards into absolute shells.   I’m not saying it’s all on him but it was a perfect storm. As soon as it went pear shaped the players had a ready made scape goat and he had a justifiably group of players who he got vindictive with. 

he should never have been appointed manager. I got behind him in the hope that he would be able to fix us of the piss poor culture… ultimately an ex Liverpool manager is not gonna get the time to do that. 

I wanted potter, looking at it Eddie Howe or Moyes would have been the smart move.   I think lampard would have had us higher if he had a full season. 

If I may say so, your redeeming feature is that you admit when you're wrong. If we could go back in time, it's clear you would never support the appointment of Benitez. I agree that we would not be in such a mess had Benitez been fired and Lampard brought in earlier - December, say. We would never have lost to Norwich if that had happened, and the improvement we're beginning to see would have come sooner.

7 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

If I may say so, your redeeming feature is that you admit when you're wrong. If we could go back in time, it's clear you would never support the appointment of Benitez. I agree that we would not be in such a mess had Benitez been fired and Lampard brought in earlier - December, say. We would never have lost to Norwich if that had happened, and the improvement we're beginning to see would have come sooner.

I’ll be honest, I was fully behind getting rid of James because I was sick to the teeth of the culture that has pretty much seen us get relegated. Digne too. 

the irony is that he would have probably won us enough points to avoid relegation with James 30 minutes here and there whilst picking and choosing when he was going to play. 

the big reset will happen. Sadly it’s likely to happen in the championship. The one difference is that relegation will create a mass hysteria that sees the board run out of the club…. This needed to happen but apathetic fans have stopped this….. the blue union and 27 years group got opposed.  Kenwright used his stooges to make that happen. 

this has been coming sadly too many fans didn’t see it. 

27 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I’m getting a bit pissed off now with people trying to say I’m defending Rafa, what I’m saying is Lampard hasn’t improved us as in our position it’s got worse, unfortunately not my fault look at the league table it’s a fact, whether we look better or the players are happier means jack shit if that doesn’t transpire into wins and points, and I would disagree with the players looking happier, DCL, Richarlison, Doucoure, Allan, Keane, Pickford, all look miserable as fuck, I haven’t seen many playing with a smile on there face for a long time. We aren’t playing like a team that’s improved we are playing with fear and lack of confidence, fear in our defending and lack of confidence in our attempts at goal. If people are still happy to be relegated because Lampard’s better than Rafa then crack on, but I’m not happy Rafa was sacked to bring in a manager who would turn our season round, but it hasn’t worked and not saying we shouldn’t have sacked Rafa, I’m saying we shouldn’t have given the job to Lampard in the situation we were in his lack of experience meant the job was above his ability and experience, I said it when he was given the job and sadly it’s looking that way. 

5 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Benitez started the season with the easiest schedule in years, and even then we weren't convincing. We shouldn't be deceived by those early games. Not in a single one of his games in charge did I feel we deserved to win.

Whether we deserved to win these games or not, we still won. There have been other easy parts of the schedule under Lampard where we have lost. I don't think getting Lampard in December would have changed the trajectory of the season unless of course you feel he would have brought in some world-beating signings in January. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I’m getting a bit pissed off now with people trying to say I’m defending Rafa, what I’m saying is Lampard hasn’t improved us as in our position it’s got worse, unfortunately not my fault look at the league table it’s a fact, whether we look better or the players are happier means jack shit if that doesn’t transpire into wins and points, and I would disagree with the players looking happier, DCL, Richarlison, Doucoure, Allan, Keane, Pickford, all look miserable as fuck, I haven’t seen many playing with a smile on there face for a long time. We aren’t playing like a team that’s improved we are playing with fear and lack of confidence, fear in our defending and lack of confidence in our attempts at goal. If people are still happy to be relegated because Lampard’s better than Rafa then crack on, but I’m not happy Rafa was sacked to bring in a manager who would turn our season round, but it hasn’t worked and not saying we shouldn’t have sacked Rafa, I’m saying we shouldn’t have given the job to Lampard in the situation we were in his lack of experience meant the job was above his ability and experience, I said it when he was given the job and sadly it’s looking that way. 

Lampard has not improved us as quick as we needed but I do see improvements.  Gordon and Iwobi namely, he seems to have made mykolenko a better left back than what we had in Digne.

ultimately the cowardly shit element is still there and will remain there till the axe is swung and the holiday camp atmosphere is that of seriousness. 

whatever happened with Rafa - the answer was remove the players or remove the manager.  We were is a fuckin state, that loss to Norwich and Watford was disgraceful.  Whatever happens the players who have been culpable for this awful culture along with the board need firing 

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Lampard has not improved us as quick as we needed but I do see improvements.  Gordon and Iwobi namely, he seems to have made mykolenko a better left back than what we had in Digne.

ultimately the cowardly shit element is still there and will remain there till the axe is swung and the holiday camp atmosphere is that of seriousness. 

whatever happened with Rafa - the answer was remove the players or remove the manager.  We were is a fuckin state, that loss to Norwich and Watford was disgraceful.  Whatever happens the players who have been culpable for this awful culture along with the board need firing 

Defensively yes which is what we need. I think Myko will become a solid enough full back for us however.

Lampards job to rebuild the teams morale is much, much larger than Rafa’s who’s shit tactics and poor man managment lost the teams self belief. Players are culpable for sure but that poor run of form Rafa being in charge did so much damage.

5 hours ago, Btay said:

Defensively yes which is what we need. I think Myko will become a solid enough full back for us however.

Lampards job to rebuild the teams morale is much, much larger than Rafa’s who’s shit tactics and poor man managment lost the teams self belief. Players are culpable for sure but that poor run of form Rafa being in charge did so much damage.

What shit tactics and poor man management are you referring to? Playing the wrong formation? Other than Digne, has anyone else come out and said negative things? Just curious. 

2 hours ago, Formby said:

What shit tactics and poor man management are you referring to? Playing the wrong formation? Other than Digne, has anyone else come out and said negative things? Just curious. 

I think the fact the when Frank came in he had to get players to enjoy actually playing football may have something to do with it....

Fact is we will not know enough about what has gone on till we see what happens in the fallout that the mismanagement has created. 

The removal of unsworth is part 1, my guess is Duncan will go, DCL allegedly has told friends he is leaving no matter what. 

the fans deserve answers and have tried but been pushed away too many times. The AGM would be an absolute riot. 

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Fact is we will not know enough about what has gone on till we see what happens in the fallout that the mismanagement has created. 

The removal of unsworth is part 1, my guess is Duncan will go, DCL allegedly has told friends he is leaving no matter what. 

the fans deserve answers and have tried but been pushed away too many times. The AGM would be an absolute riot. 

Good job Moshiri changed the rules on that so he doesn't have to face any scrutiny.

8 hours ago, Btay said:

Lampard has had long enough to change mentality and tactics and find away to win but we haven’t seen that, amazingly Burnley sack their manager immediate improvement like light and day, Leeds sack their manager again immediate improvement, we sack our manager and no improvement in 12 league games, it’s ridiculous to blame Rafa for what’s happening now that’s burying your head in sand and not accepting the reality that Lampard hasn’t done what he was brought here to do. Not wrong to sack Rafa poor decision to give the job to a manager with very little experience and none in what fighting a relegation battle takes, but that’s the fault of Moshiri who obviously thought we have 18 games left we are 4 or 5 points clear of a relegation spot, he took a gamble and he lost and supporters are giving him away out by blaming Rafa, never heard so much bollocks in my life, stop being a victim and face the fact Lampard wasn’t the man for where we were. And Moshiri is a complete disaster for this club. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Lampard has had long enough to change mentality and tactics and find away to win but we haven’t seen that, amazingly Burnley sack their manager immediate improvement like light and day, Leeds sack their manager again immediate improvement, we sack our manager and no improvement in 12 league games, it’s ridiculous to blame Rafa for what’s happening now that’s burying your head in sand and not accepting the reality that Lampard hasn’t done what he was brought here to do. Not wrong to sack Rafa poor decision to give the job to a manager with very little experience and none in what fighting a relegation battle takes, but that’s the fault of Moshiri who obviously thought we have 18 games left we are 4 or 5 points clear of a relegation spot, he took a gamble and he lost and supporters are giving him away out by blaming Rafa, never heard so much bollocks in my life, stop being a victim and face the fact Lampard wasn’t the man for where we were. And Moshiri is a complete disaster for this club. 

Tbf palfy Burnley before sacking dyche had come back from 2-1 down to beat us.   
Their players had been on a mini revival anyway having beaten spurs, you can’t compare the mentality of their players to ours… they lack technical ability but not heart. 

5 hours ago, Formby said:

Watford was shit tactics. We continued with a 2 man midfield when we desperately needed a 3 of some sort. Selling Digne and then reverting to a 3 at the back with Kenny and Coleman as wing backs was incredibly shit tactics. 

Richarlison has said about the way James got moved on - that is was strange and negative. 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Tbf palfy Burnley before sacking dyche had come back from 2-1 down to beat us.   
Their players had been on a mini revival anyway having beaten spurs, you can’t compare the mentality of their players to ours… they lack technical ability but not heart. 

That’s more of an indictment of how bad we are they lost their next game to Norwich thank fuck or we would be conceding we are down now, sacking Dyche has proved to be the best decision they made this season. When you sack a manager make sure the next one is capable of doing better, Burnley and Leeds have been lucky and looks like they got their decisions right, as the norm from Moshiri again we haven’t. Not saying Lampard isn’t the right man for us at the right time he would be, but on this occasion he was the wrong man at the wrong time. And there’s nothing more I can really add to that that was my opinion when he was announced and nothings happened to change that. 

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Watford was shit tactics. We continued with a 2 man midfield when we desperately needed a 3 of some sort. Selling Digne and then reverting to a 3 at the back with Kenny and Coleman as wing backs was incredibly shit tactics. 

Richarlison has said about the way James got moved on - that is was strange and negative. 

Lampard has also played with 2 rather than 3. Shit tactics? Did it knock the player's self-belief?

Lampard has played Kenny and Coleman out of position. Ditto.

James was moved in pre-season, no? It certainly didn't affect the start of our season, or the player's self-belief then.

Rafa is a convenient scapegoat, I get that, but he is not the architect of our fall.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

That’s more of an indictment of how bad we are they lost their next game to Norwich thank fuck or we would be conceding we are down now, sacking Dyche has proved to be the best decision they made this season. When you sack a manager make sure the next one is capable of doing better, Burnley and Leeds have been lucky and looks like they got their decisions right, as the norm from Moshiri again we haven’t. Not saying Lampard isn’t the right man for us at the right time he would be, but on this occasion he was the wrong man at the wrong time. And there’s nothing more I can really add to that that was my opinion when he was announced and nothings happened to change that. 

I think the job at our club is far bigger than most. 

For one our players don’t have that lower league grit that Burnley and Leeds have, they are spoilt bastards who are on mega money.

Even next season if we get relegated I can imagine one of two of them getting the “welcome to the championship nob head”  and their response will be “I’m on more than you in one month than you get all season” ….. the reason being that their salary doesn’t have relegation clauses like Burnley and Leeds…… their players are  literally playing for a million quid+ a man. 

12 minutes ago, Shukes said:

We were sinking faster than the titanic under Rafa. If we kept him we would be relegated by now.

Under Lampard, he has steadied the rot and got us putting in promising performances. Results might not be here yet….. but the club certainly feels like we have a few lights coming on.

Well we might look bright in the championship but not the place I want to be, very dark days in deed. 

9 hours ago, Formby said:

Lampard has also played with 2 rather than 3. Shit tactics? Did it knock the player's self-belief?

Lampard has played Kenny and Coleman out of position. Ditto.

James was moved in pre-season, no? It certainly didn't affect the start of our season, or the player's self-belief then.

Rafa is a convenient scapegoat, I get that, but he is not the architect of our fall.

You asked for examples and those are the ones I gave off the top of my head.

Rafa ridiculed Digne, sold him and then decided the set the team up in the way that would have most suited him - it was bizarre.

I genuinely tried to support Rafa but 1 win in 14 gets any manager sacked. The difference between Rafa getting sacked and say Martinez, Silva or Koeman was that the latter 3 still had us playing some sort of positive brand of football.

After that run of guns, you cannot tell me the players morale was down, self belief had crept in. As I mentioned before - Lampards job has been made much, much harder by the mess left behind for him.

Bold point - Lampard had Mykolenko, new to the country, new to the league and his nation getting torn apart with wars.

11 hours ago, Btay said:

You asked for examples and those are the ones I gave off the top of my head.

Rafa ridiculed Digne, sold him and then decided the set the team up in the way that would have most suited him - it was bizarre.

I genuinely tried to support Rafa but 1 win in 14 gets any manager sacked. The difference between Rafa getting sacked and say Martinez, Silva or Koeman was that the latter 3 still had us playing some sort of positive brand of football.

After that run of guns, you cannot tell me the players morale was down, self belief had crept in. As I mentioned before - Lampards job has been made much, much harder by the mess left behind for him.

Bold point - Lampard had Mykolenko, new to the country, new to the league and his nation getting torn apart with wars.

He ridiculed Digne? Or stood up to him? Digne didn't want to play. We have had too many players over the years dictating terms and not delivering. We got a good deal for him and now we have Mykolenko in - and Patterson. I am sure in the long run that this will be seen as good business. 

Rafa's run was shocking and no surprise he was sacked. I supported him and now I support Lampard. To blame Rafa for the current state of the club, though, as many do, is misguided. We played okay at the start of the season - culminating in that wonderful counteratttacking goal at United - and got some decent results. Then injuries, whatever... and a run of really poor form.

We played crap under Silva and Koeman with slightly better squads. Martinez inherited a decent sqaud and put Lukaku in.

You think the mess was made by Rafa, that's fine. I put it down to very poor recruitment over the years - investing in the wrong type of players at the wrong age, too much managerial chopping and changing, a lack of footballing vision on and off the field, not realising what is needed to make the club successful, and a great deal of bad luck with injuries / VAR decisions in individual games that could have obviated a poor run of results and form. Managers can get things wrong, but so do players. We have simply not enough good ones and that is why we are where we are. 

30 minutes ago, Formby said:

He ridiculed Digne? Or stood up to him? Digne didn't want to play. We have had too many players over the years dictating terms and not delivering. We got a good deal for him and now we have Mykolenko in - and Patterson. I am sure in the long run that this will be seen as good business. 

Rafa's run was shocking and no surprise he was sacked. I supported him and now I support Lampard. To blame Rafa for the current state of the club, though, as many do, is misguided. We played okay at the start of the season - culminating in that wonderful counteratttacking goal at United - and got some decent results. Then injuries, whatever... and a run of really poor form.

We played crap under Silva and Koeman with slightly better squads. Martinez inherited a decent sqaud and put Lukaku in.

You think the mess was made by Rafa, that's fine. I put it down to very poor recruitment over the years - investing in the wrong type of players at the wrong age, too much managerial chopping and changing, a lack of footballing vision on and off the field, not realising what is needed to make the club successful, and a great deal of bad luck with injuries / VAR decisions in individual games that could have obviated a poor run of results and form. Managers can get things wrong, but so do players. We have simply not enough good ones and that is why we are where we are. 

Listen, while we still have fans supporting a player who has looked like a sunday league duffer in his choice to model in GQ and fans who applaud a chairman who has been on the board in our 27 years without a trophy - gets cheered after a publicity stunted "sad face" when he should have been answering questions about mismanagement.  The club has more than just the odd poor performing manager to deal with.

The fans collectively have got the club we deserve because we try to be lovey dovey to all things "Blue".  Not all things "blue" have been good for Everton..... not when they get paid sums of money that surpasses any desire they may have to do the right thing for the club.

We have Graeme Sharp sat on the board - he has been one of the most irritating Kenwright sycophants, we have Big Dunc..... currently doing his thing with his 6th or 7th manager having been a part of many sacked regimes.  The whole lot stinks.  

I seen Joe Royle in the crowd vs Leicester.  He looked absolutely crestfallen - none of the phony nonsense you get from Boys Pen Bill......  a man who has love for the club, signed a contract without even debating what he was getting paid, who resigned over a matter of footballing principle.  

The rot in the club is deep and has been allowed to seep into the fabric.  Many of us have called this out for  years now, I said apathy will destroy us and it has.  Fans being called kopites for daring to question the leadership and board:- "KEIOC", "Blue Union", "27 years campaign".   Absolutely disgusting.  

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Listen, while we still have fans supporting a player who has looked like a sunday league duffer in his choice to model in GQ and fans who applaud a chairman who has been on the board in our 27 years without a trophy - gets cheered after a publicity stunted "sad face" when he should have been answering questions about mismanagement.  The club has more than just the odd poor performing manager to deal with.

The fans collectively have got the club we deserve because we try to be lovey dovey to all things "Blue".  Not all things "blue" have been good for Everton..... not when they get paid sums of money that surpasses any desire they may have to do the right thing for the club.

We have Graeme Sharp sat on the board - he has been one of the most irritating Kenwright sycophants, we have Big Dunc..... currently doing his thing with his 6th or 7th manager having been a part of many sacked regimes.  The whole lot stinks.  

I seen Joe Royle in the crowd vs Leicester.  He looked absolutely crestfallen - none of the phony nonsense you get from Boys Pen Bill......  a man who has love for the club, signed a contract without even debating what he was getting paid, who resigned over a matter of footballing principle.  

The rot in the club is deep and has been allowed to seep into the fabric.  Many of us have called this out for  years now, I said apathy will destroy us and it has.  Fans being called kopites for daring to question the leadership and board:- "KEIOC", "Blue Union", "27 years campaign".   Absolutely disgusting.  

Whilst a lot of that is indisputable you can get to fuck with the Buffon Union nonsense.

Unlike KEIOC and the 27 years campaign the Buffon Union were just a self appointed bunch of arrogant pricks who deemed themselves to be vastly superior supporters to mere mortal Evertonians 

They may well have had good intentions at the start but they certainly went about things the wrong way

When it came to name calling with the Buffoon Union is was certainly a two way thing

KEOIC and the 27 years campaign have gone about things totally different , the main point being they have been respectful of other peoples opinions

I admit I was initially going to vote for Kirkby but I then listened to what KEIOC had to say and changed my mind

Likewise I have been behind every initiative the 27 yard lot have come up with except the walking out of the ground. I just felt personally my energy was better spent getting behind the team than demoralising them even more by walking out. Ironically most of the people who ‘ walked out’ only went as far as the concourse for an early pint then came back anyway! Everything else I’ve agreed with and me and the kids will be there early on Sunday to support there latest initiative 

The Buffoon Union however,I wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire, especially when they come out with the kind of sound bites that you are partial to like happy clapper, and getting the club we deserve 

31 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Whilst a lot of that is indisputable you can get to fuck with the Buffon Union nonsense.

Unlike KEIOC and the 27 years campaign the Buffon Union were just a self appointed bunch of arrogant pricks who deemed themselves to be vastly superior supporters to mere mortal Evertonians 

They may well have had good intentions at the start but they certainly went about things the wrong way

When it came to name calling with the Buffoon Union is was certainly a two way thing

KEOIC and the 27 years campaign have gone about things totally different , the main point being they have been respectful of other peoples opinions

I admit I was initially going to vote for Kirkby but I then listened to what KEIOC had to say and changed my mind

Likewise I have been behind every initiative the 27 yard lot have come up with except the walking out of the ground. I just felt personally my energy was better spent getting behind the team than demoralising them even more by walking out. Ironically most of the people who ‘ walked out’ only went as far as the concourse for an early pint then came back anyway! Everything else I’ve agreed with and me and the kids will be there early on Sunday to support there latest initiative 

The Buffoon Union however,I wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire, especially when they come out with the kind of sound bites that you are partial to like happy clapper, and getting the club we deserve 

The blue union were a problem why???  Because they unearthed the shit that kenwright lumbered us with in getting into bed with Phillip Green….. Phillip Green who was lending us money at extortionate rates through the Cayman Islands using his proxy Robert Earl? 

when did Philly green and earl disappear? Ah yes after the BHS fiasco.

just because they went about things in less friendly methods…. So what! 

in the words of the worlds biggest blue regards Chris Samuelson and the fortress fund (used to get rid of greggs power bid) they are a means to an end. 

I don’t blame you for being taken in by bill. He’s an actor after all…. And hey- he says you’ve had good times, haven’t you? 

14 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The blue union were a problem why???  Because they unearthed the shit that kenwright lumbered us with in getting into bed with Phillip Green….. Phillip Green who was lending us money at extortionate rates through the Cayman Islands using his proxy Robert Earl? 

when did Philly green and earl disappear? Ah yes after the BHS fiasco.

just because they went about things in less friendly methods…. So what! 

in the words of the worlds biggest blue regards Chris Samuelson and the fortress fund (used to get rid of greggs power bid) they are a means to an end. 

I don’t blame you for being taken in by bill. He’s an actor after all…. And hey- he says you’ve had good times, haven’t you? 

I’ve already said what my problems were with the Buffoon Union were , namely that they were a bunch of no marks who had no respect for others and claimed to be self appointed spokesmen for all blues when they were anything but

Fair enough you can’t tar everyone with the same brush and it’s remiss of me to do so, but that is the image they portrayed as an organisation 

I’ve no doubt they had some very good intentions and some very valid points but I just couldn’t get behind their methods  or their egotistical arrogance