IGNORED

Frank Lampard

Some quite good analysis on MNF about our last 4 games compared to those before it in respect of how we have changed our style of play. 

As much as Lampard took a bit of stick earlier on in his time here for how we were playing, he should also take credit for changing his methods and keeping things a lot simpler. It might not be flowing football, but all we need to do is stay in the league. 

I am also less worried about our away form now too. We won't have the same energy as we do at home but teams will find it difficult to break us down now and it will frustrate them. We wont be gifting goals like we did against Palace and Spurs. We wont necessarily be creating loads either but we just need to take those limited chances. 

Lets face it, Carlo is one of the best managers in World football and he got us to the edge of Europe last season on playing a low block because he knew our defence was shakey and our best chance was to keep it simple at the back and hit teams on the counter. 

Once we get a better defence then we can adapt our playing style. But kudos to Frank to adapting to the situation.

I’d love him to send his response publicly and list examples of them getting away with it. Always found it kind of wrong that you can’t say you think something is biased or not right, making it against the rules is just not right to me.  I get they don’t want refs to be called cheats, but if a manager or player actually thinks that then they should be allowed to say their piece. 

14 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Not according to Haf!

I didn’t say that did I?

We’ve got tremendous fans but sadly we have got a load of fans who suddenly after walking on ice for so long thinking all is gonna be ok have suddenly been jolted with a heart rate of 200 bpm after plummeting into freezing water.

didn’t think it would happen but it has and the shock hasn’t been nice. 

Doesn’t matter how passionate our fans are though does it Dunc, there’s no bigger blue than Bill is there? 

15 minutes ago, London Blue said:

The fans are not trying hard enough, too many wearing flimsy, shiny designer flim flam, not enough hair shirts and hob nail boots, that's what real fans wear🤣

I’m absolutely fine with fans being gay or wearing whatever floats their boat of having crushes on dcl, Andre and even Anthony Gordon if they like a red head!  I have a close family member in the lgbtq community- I’m really not arsed in the slightest and support them fully against any discrimination. 

I just don’t like fans who get the wool pulled over their eyes so easily.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

If we survive (and there's still a ton of work to do), I have a good feeling about next season. If we can manage to have a good transfer window (another big if), I could see Frank and his team doing very well with a full season

To many players required before we see a good season, and with FFP rules we won’t be seeing big spending next season, so let’s not get to excited about next season and put unrealistic expectations on Frank. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

To many players required before we see a good season, and with FFP rules we won’t be seeing big spending next season, so let’s not get to excited about next season and put unrealistic expectations on Frank. 

But look at how well we've done this season with barely spending a dime last summer!