IGNORED

Fabian Delph

7 hours ago, Hafnia said:

The cynic in me says he is playing for his final contract...... Where has he been???

Either way - his return to trying to be a footballer is most welcome at this time. 

I hope he doesn’t get another contract there’s been way way more poor than good, plus we can’t keep relying on to many players in their 30s that’s no good for the short or the long term. Let’s just hope he can stay fit and pay back a fraction of what he’s cost us since he’s been here and call it day at the end of the season. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

He has been a complete failure of a signing who ever started the ball rolling to bring him here should be sacked, oh they already have! Okay move on there is nothing more to said or done here he’ll never kick another ball for Everton and will be going  in the summer.

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

I just want all negative energy away from the squad myself. Probably only leave 10 members of the squad. 

Who are the Magnificent 10 Haf?

Jordan, Godfrey, Mina, Gordon, Townsend, Richy, Gray, DCL...... Coleman, Gomes?

Struggled on last 2

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Why would he be negative energy? Us fans don’t like him, but nothing to suggest the players don’t. 

The negative energy doesn’t equate to players disliking someone - on the contrary I imagine a few players love the lad and don’t give a fuck that he doesn’t give a shit about the club. 

which is the problem isn’t it?  We have too many half arsed individuals which has clearly been alluded to. 

4 hours ago, Hafnia said:

The negative energy doesn’t equate to players disliking someone - on the contrary I imagine a few players love the lad and don’t give a fuck that he doesn’t give a shit about the club. 

which is the problem isn’t it?  We have too many half arsed individuals which has clearly been alluded to. 

Again, we don’t know the slightest thing about him. We don’t know that he doesn’t give a shit about the club or give off any negative energy at all. We also don’t know if he’s half arsed. I’m pretty sure the lad would rather be fit and playing every week than constantly being injured, but nothing suggests he’s negative or half arsed. 

3 hours ago, StevO said:

Again, we don’t know the slightest thing about him. We don’t know that he doesn’t give a shit about the club or give off any negative energy at all. We also don’t know if he’s half arsed. I’m pretty sure the lad would rather be fit and playing every week than constantly being injured, but nothing suggests he’s negative or half arsed. 

I’ll just go on the basis that whenever he’s been played he looks half arsed and shit and the other 90% of the time he’s unavailable.