IGNORED

Fabian Delph

5 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Nice t shirt is about the best I can say.

On another note Holgates entrance was irritating ..... Strutting in with a gold chain like he was on a cat walk giving it the chewing gum mularky.  I really can't stand his swagger. 

Sometimes people have swagger and other times people think they do... I'm leaning towards the latter category for Holgate right now. 

13 minutes ago, London Blue said:

He has the talent, and the physical assets to be a top top player, its just that bit between the ears. I think a no nonsense manager like Rafa can help take him down a peg or two and get his mentality right.

I'd reckon taking him down by six or seven pegs would be needed myself, one or two won't do it.

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

He has the talent, and the physical assets to be a top top player, its just that bit between the ears. I think a no nonsense manager like Rafa can help take him down a peg or two and get his mentality right.

He is small, weak and not that quick for a centre back. I am not sure what other physical attributes top top centre halves have 😂

10 minutes ago, Bailey said:

He is small, weak and not that quick for a centre back. I am not sure what other physical attributes top top centre halves have 😂

He's over 6 foot tall, has a great leap and is very fast (up to 34kmph clocked vs Bournemouth made him one of the 20 fastest players in the PL in 2019), pretty good physical attributes for a centre back I think. 

He has an attitude problem tho, believes his own hype, just needs sorting out to be a very good player.

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

Pace is not an issue with him. 

Could be a bit stronger but physically no issues with him. Hopefully this season he grounds himself. Pickford has become the example he needs to follow. Would love to see Godfrey & Holgate both become quality players and feature heavily for us and england.

2 hours ago, Btay said:

Could be a bit stronger but physically no issues with him. Hopefully this season he grounds himself. Pickford has become the example he needs to follow. Would love to see Godfrey & Holgate both become quality players and feature heavily for us and england.

There is definitely more to come from Godfrey but I can’t see Holgate getting much better, hopefully Rafa will prove me wrong but Holgate has done  nothing in the last couple of seasons to prove there’s better to come. 

14 hours ago, London Blue said:

He's over 6 foot tall, has a great leap and is very fast (up to 34kmph clocked vs Bournemouth made him one of the 20 fastest players in the PL in 2019), pretty good physical attributes for a centre back I think. 

He has an attitude problem tho, believes his own hype, just needs sorting out to be a very good player.

this all day.  under koeman (or was it silva?  can't remember) he was a beast.

15 hours ago, London Blue said:

He is a smidgen over 6ft tall, which I would expect makes him a smaller than average CB. His leap isn't anything exceptional. He is not significantly faster than Keane or Mina. The one asset that he has over the other defenders is his agility (bar Godfrey)

7 hours ago, Btay said:

I am not saying he is slow. I am just saying his physical attributes that are not at the level to make him a "top top player". His physical stats are average, and he is average.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ghoat said:

Or does it mean that he is the 31 year old, not Gylfi?

Unfortunate for Delph people putting 2 and 2 together and wrongly coming up with 5 all over social media as well. You are doing the same. 

I chose not to comment on the gyfi thread yesterday due to seriousness of the charge, and I am glad the post has now been locked to stop the temptation of tittle tattle. Lets not spread it on to other threads in the forum. 

3 hours ago, RuffRob said:

Unfortunate for Delph people putting 2 and 2 together and wrongly coming up with 5 all over social media as well. You are doing the same. 

I chose not to comment on the gyfi thread yesterday due to seriousness of the charge, and I am glad the post has now been locked to stop the temptation of tittle tattle. Lets not spread it on to other threads in the forum. 

You literally started a seperate thread on this topic after it was made aware on the forum who was suspected though…?

6 hours ago, RuffRob said:

I think you may have misunderstood - I'm not adding anything together, I'm just wondering what in the world is going on, and hoping for all I am worth that none of this actually occurred, for the sake of any/all of our players, and the other parties that may be involved. And on a much less relevant matter, wondering how the distractions affect our pre-season, especially with the Florida Cup looking at risk as it is.

4 hours ago, Btay said:

You literally started a seperate thread on this topic after it was made aware on the forum who was suspected though…?

I started a threat when saw a headline that an 'Everton player had been suspended' - knowing fuck all about who or what and I didn't know it was being discussed on the particular players thread. I was shocked went I realised the seriousness of the allegation - and have not commented with any opinions or speculation on the subject since nor do I wish too. Based on the support for locking the players thread it seem most on the forum also have the grace and good sense to do the very same.

8 hours ago, RuffRob said:

I started a threat when saw a headline that an 'Everton player had been suspended' - knowing fuck all about who or what and I didn't know it was being discussed on the particular players thread. I was shocked went I realised the seriousness of the allegation - and have not commented with any opinions or speculation on the subject since nor do I wish too. Based on the support for locking the players thread it seem most on the forum also have the grace and good sense to do the very same.

Yeah fair enough mate! I apologise - I thought you’d perhaps opened a thread with the opposite intent and then tried to high road people here and I understand I had the wrong impression so again apologies mate!

16 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Live in hope.

Apparently it's because he's not happy with how the club handled the release of the statement surrounding suspending a player. It led to him getting some abuse with people thinking it could be him.

Not sure what else the club could have done because the player in question obviously can't be named.