IGNORED

Fabian Delph

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Apparently it's because he's not happy with how the club handled the release of the statement surrounding suspending a player. It led to him getting some abuse with people thinking it could be him.

Not sure what else the club could have done because the player in question obviously can't be named.

Wasn't it the police who said that a 31 year old player ha been arrested? Not the club's fault then.

1 minute ago, Gwlad all over said:

Wasn't it the police who said that a 31 year old player ha been arrested? Not the club's fault then.

Think you're right but don't think they specified a club, so when Everton made the statement it was down to one of two, but the club could hardly say, "Everton can confirm it has suspended a First-Team player pending a police investigation and his surname doesn't start with a 'D'" so not sure what else they could've done.

The Club did come out and said they had suspended a 31 year old.  This could have been handled a bit better to my thinking. They could have just not played him because he had a fake injury, they had no need to make any comment at all.

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

The Club did come out and said they had suspended a 31 year old.  This could have been handled a bit better to my thinking. They could have just not played him because he had a fake injury, they had no need to make any comment at all.

No they didn't, they said they'd suspended a first-team player and made no mention of an age.

If they'd have said nothing at all they'd have been criticised for that by fans as well. They couldn't have won whatever they'd have done. For me, with all the rumours that were flying around they had to say something and this was all that was available to them really.

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Think you're right but don't think they specified a club, so when Everton made the statement it was down to one of two, but the club could hardly say, "Everton can confirm it has suspended a First-Team player pending a police investigation and his surname doesn't start with a 'D'" so not sure what else they could've done.

I suppose they could have said: "Everton can confirm it has suspended a First-Team player pending a police investigation. He won't be missed as he does sod all anyway. It is the one that actually plays and not the crock."

Just seen what was apparently the s*ns front page with Delph on it. If I was him I’d be fuming with that. Running a story saying he’s upset at being dragged into it, while their story itself drags him into it. Not surprised at that piece of shit rag though. 

7 minutes ago, Shukes said:

What a disgusting little prick he is. 
Tell my 8 year old that when he was crying his eyes out as his dad lay on the floor not breathing. 
That’s it, get the prick out.

Unbelievable isn't it.

I think we are getting to the stage now where the tinfoil hat wearing tossers are really being seen for what they are..... Thick ignorant, arrogant gobshites with absolutely no concern for others.

They have used mental health, education, economics, masks littering pavements as ways of trying to oppose the response to a virus that has wiped out so many lives.   They couldn't give a fuck about anything other than getting their own way. 

Pissed off.  I've had to log off early today cos I'm absolutely exhausted and I would say I've caught this mild thanks to the vaccine. 

24 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Don’t you dare apologies mate it’s needed to be said sometime ago, he’s a grade one prick.  

Thanks mate.

I have a friend just like it mate. He still believes it’s all a hoax…. I ask him if he thinks I’m a liar then. He still says I’m one of his most trusted friends…. Makes no sense at all! 
I actually get tears in my eyes just talking about it as I can still see my little lad every time I think about it.

4 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I've only ever hated one player at Everton and that was Ashley Williams (and have documented why multiple times on here) but Fabian Delph is getting up there now too - absolutely disgusting thing to post after the year everyone has had. 

Said it a long time ago but I'd be made up if we just binned him off, I'd be happy using the transfer budget to get rid of him - bringing in one less player but paying off Delph would get a massive thumbs up from me. Didn't want him at the start and have wanted him back out of the door every second since.

Whoa that’s a difficult one and is going to take some mucin over and at the moment it could be very well Delph. 

50 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

just pay out his salary and release him already.  take the L and move on.

Don't give him a penny, fine him a month's wages then dismiss him without compensation for breaching the clubs code of conduct.

If its true. Its such a generic statement.

Also, just saw this thanks to that link:

:rofl: