IGNORED

Fabian Delph

• 2 weeks later...

I think his performance today was chalk and cheese to Doucoure's recent games. 

He wasn't faultless, he was certainly a bit wasteful early on but once he settled down, the team settled down a lot more too. 

We have been desperate for someone to get their foot on the ball and play the simple ball. Between him, Allan and Iwobi they managed it. If we had those three in midfield against Burnley we would have seen that out too.

7 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Brilliant today. Got a grip of Keane when we were celebrating goal, basically gave him a “what the fuck are you doing? Relax”

clearly Delph doesn’t need the 15 games DCL seems to need to put a shift in after injury.

he was the difference, he gave the players a platform and support

Just couldn't help yourself, could you 😑

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

How I the fuck is Delph playing 84 minutes of football even remotely relevant to DCL ?

Very easy….. apparently 25 year old DCL is struggling to get fitness/sharpness or whatever after being back for numerous weeks including a 2 week spell for conditioning……. 

yet Delph who has missed 5 months of football this season and returned after missing the past 3 months alone turned in a game on his return that put any excuse offered for dcl to shame. 

24 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Very easy….. apparently 25 year old DCL is struggling to get fitness/sharpness or whatever after being back for numerous weeks including a 2 week spell for conditioning……. 

yet Delph who has missed 5 months of football this season and returned after missing the past 3 months alone turned in a game on his return that put any excuse offered for dcl to shame. 

Pretty sure you’ve played football so you should know that  there is a world of difference between being able to throw a tackle in/ being available for a pass than there is to having the sharpness to score goals 

But hey ho at least you have a new pet vendetta 

23 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Pretty sure you’ve played football so you should know that  there is a world of difference between being able to throw a tackle in/ being available for a pass than there is to having the sharpness to score goals 

But hey ho at least you have a new pet vendetta 

One of my pet vendettas is people who can’t read what I have said despite saying it 20 times. 

I’m not arsed about dom not scoring, I’m arsed about dom not trying. 

dom didnt try, Delph did. 

quite simple.  Yeah I did play footy and was known for the odd game where I wasn’t arsed and the odd games where I literally played like 3 people combined. So I can tell the difference…… remember when dom used to bully centre halves and not score. I liked that dom, he knew what he was good at and it helped the team. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

One of my pet vendettas is people who can’t read what I have said despite saying it 20 times. 

I’m not arsed about dom not scoring, I’m arsed about dom not trying. 

dom didnt try, Delph did. 

quite simple.  Yeah I did play footy and was known for the odd game where I wasn’t arsed and the odd games where I literally played like 3 people combined. So I can tell the difference…… remember when dom used to bully centre halves and not score. I liked that dom, he knew what he was good at and it helped the team. 

Let’s face it DCL is your new Lukaku isn’t he ?

7 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Let’s face it DCL is your new Lukaku isn’t he ?

On the basis that he strolling round doing fuck all with all the ego in the world whilst getting quoted for stuff and not remembering who pays his wages?

he certainly is doing his best to be that player yeah