IGNORED

Fabian Delph

His problem is attitude, I think. He showed real glimpses today where he picked up the ball and unlocked the play and he put it about a bit, but too much in the end. 

I get the feeling, on his body language and demeanour, that he feels a bit above the situation the club is in. That he didn’t sign up for this mess and holds it against his team mates. Fair enough, but get invested, show a bit of leadership and be a role model to the others. 

That’s a big assumption to make, but that’s what it feels like. There’s a player there, and one we need, but he’s not bought into being at Everton at all.

Just now, badaids said:

His problem is attitude, I think. He showed real glimpses today where he picked up the ball and unlocked the play and he put it about a bit, but too much in the end. 

I get the feeling, on his body language and demeanour, that he feels a bit above the situation the club is in. That he didn’t sign up for this mess and holds it against his team mates. Fair enough, but get invested, show a bit of leadership and be a role model to the others. 

That’s a big assumption to make, but that’s what it feels like. There’s a player there, and one we need, but he’s not bought into being at Everton at all.

I think you’re reading too much into it. He’s just shit. 

The worst thing about him is that everyone has played with someone like him.....  no matter what level.  The gobby prick with too much to say, never contrite when it's his fault ... usually the bosses son or a spoilt rich kid who thinks he's better than he is. 

Absolute helmet. 

6 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The worst thing about him is that everyone has played with someone like him.....  no matter what level.  The gobby prick with too much to say, never contrite when it's his fault ... usually the bosses son or a spoilt rich kid who thinks he's better than he is. 

Absolute helmet. 

I quite like him 😂

7 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Hard to defend his time at EFC so far but putting that aside... never a red today - very harsh!

His so called experience should’ve meant he didn’t make that challenge though.

He’s one brain fart after another. Topped off by being a shit footballer. I don’t see a single positive thing that he brings to the team. 

7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

His so called experience should’ve meant he didn’t make that challenge though.

He’s one brain fart after another. Topped off by being a shit footballer. I don’t see a single positive thing that he brings to the team. 

His supposed experience in the left back area should’ve told him not to make stupid tackles like that. Bonus is he’s not playing next game :) 

9 minutes ago, Aidan said:

It's a shame because he had a couple of nice dribbles and you saw what he is capable of. Then all of a sudden he ruins it for himself and nearly for the team.

Yep, he gifted Watford their second goal. That’s what he’s capable of, week after week. I also remember the end of one of those dribbles being him failing to find a teammate with a simple pass.

While I feel embarrassment at the likes of Niasse playing for us, I feel rage that Delph is an Everton player. The shitehawk. 

Just now, StevO said:

There aren’t many of us left who don’t think he’s useless Mark. 
Plenty who don’t think he cares either, he looked like he cared when Theo scored and at the final whistle yesterday. 

People have definitely held on to the anger from his little titty lip episode. He's a very good player still and offers far more than the other two oafs in midfield.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Better than 0 games in a season like the others. Until Gomes is back he'd be my first pick for CM every time. Then you've got to pick the best of a bad bunch from the other 3.

Agreed, he was good last game, I would have him and Davies start until we get Gomes back. Hard thing for Carlo is he has to play the cards he has been dealt.

1 minute ago, London Blue said:

Agreed, he was good last game, I would have him and Davies start until we get Gomes back. Hard thing for Carlo is he has to play the cards he has been dealt.

Thats' why it would have been nice if we'd have managed to get a CM in in January. But hopefully Gomes can hit the ground running when he returns.