IGNORED

James McCarthy

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

If anything, game time for ROI could be good for us as he will get some minutes under his belt. 

Yeah I'm actually supportive with this call up, he needs playing time and I'm surprised he hasn't had any minutes for us so far this season.  Hopefully MM won't just go out and play him 90 minutes off the bat. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Palace have been linked to McCarthy, Tosun, Bolasie and Niasse... we’ve been linked to Zaha... we’d only need to find another £100m and there’s a deal in there somewhere!

Great bit of business if we can’t get the money back we payed for Delph by shipping out McCarthy. Could have been a great player for us but only has himself to blame 

I'll be sad to see him go, I think he could offer something for us but, as has been said, he's only got a year left on his contract and doesn't look like signing a new one. Also, when you can't shift absolute shite like Niasse and high earners in the squad you've got to take the deals you can get.