IGNORED

Duncan Ferguson

3 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

No idea if there's any truth. In this, but I've got to ask, what does he bring to team? We're hardly prolific in front of goal now, and have been for a while, can't say I'm over impressed with him .

yeah i was going to say he might have done us a favor by getting fired if true, maybe bring in someone who can teach actual finishing.

3 hours ago, Aidan said:

Myers nonsensed it

If anyone needed that then I'd question their sanity. Stories like this always come out when clubs are going through a tough patch and 99% of the time it's just made up shite by their own fans. That fact I always find bizarre. Then again, fans are just attention whores these days.

47 minutes ago, StevO said:

Sam on TalkSPORT yesterday saying they need to give Duncan a try because Unsworth isn’t up to it. 

idiot. 

Unsworth should’ve gotten the number 2 spot. Boa Morte appointment has always bewildered me; he’s got no stake or knowledge of the club and so far as I can tell no experience to get excited about.

Either you have a manager who really gets the club and a technically gifted number 2 or vice versa. I still don’t think Silva gets us, so he should’ve gotten someone in who did. 

5 hours ago, StevO said:

Sam on TalkSPORT yesterday saying they need to give Duncan a try because Unsworth isn’t up to it. 

idiot. 

That's because he witnessed our best game of the season he was here,  just before he took over, didn't like what he saw as it was exciting. Horrible horrible man, just wish the media would leave him alone so we don't hear anymore from him.

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Anyone still want him driven out of the club just because he was a first team coach under other regimes?

Shows how utterly wrong we can be.

Love what he's bringing do far. And like that he keeps himself distant from the job. If it ends here pretty soon, I'd really like to see him have a go as a Manager. 

8 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

He has 3 homes games on the bounce now. With the Goodison crowd, they are all winnable. He could give the new manager a much better place to start than it was just over a week ago.

There is no way on Earth that we can replace him before this cup game. Would be a rediculous decision.

Queue Everton...

5 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

He has 3 homes games on the bounce now. With the Goodison crowd, they are all winnable. He could give the new manager a much better place to start than it was just over a week ago.

If he wins the next 3 games I think it will make it a harder job for the new manager to take, it’s one thing taking over from a manager who has failed, but someone who has resurrected a team like he has would be a hard thing to follow. 

20 minutes ago, Palfy said:

If he wins the next 3 games I think it will make it a harder job for the new manager to take, it’s one thing taking over from a manager who has failed, but someone who has resurrected a team like he has would be a hard thing to follow. 

Good.

Get rid of the weak managers. Come to our club, you work. Nothing else will do.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

Just watched the post match on pitch interview with DF. Wow, I haven't heard the fans like that home or away in as long as I can remember. I've missed this, he's got the fans rocking again. 

The atmosphere has been great and I’ve loved it. Looking forward to the next two home games to continue this run.