IGNORED

Duncan Ferguson

I would like to Lampard bring somebody from his Chelsea connection to come in at the U23 and get first team squad and U23 better aligned. 

Not a bad thing that Ferguson is around for a month or so while Lampard beds in, but think Ferguson should really grab the opertunity to manage a club if that option is available to him. 

34 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

I would like to Lampard bring somebody from his Chelsea connection to come in at the U23 and get first team squad and U23 better aligned. 

Not a bad thing that Ferguson is around for a month or so while Lampard beds in, but think Ferguson should really grab the opertunity to manage a club if that option is available to him. 

ashley cole linked

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

Duncan really showing his love for the club by staying on.  Don't think I could work under a person that I lost to in an interview for the same job.

I hope the club can fix him up with some position that will keep him here for life, his loyalty deserves a bit of appreciation from the board.

Is it humility or humiliation? 🙃

• 3 months later...

I have a feeling he might move on to try something new this season - We have seen Rhino move on and think summer off season will be best time for Dunc to move on. Got lots of admiration for both these fellas, but nobody can argue that club does need to move on as part 5-6years have ended up being a race to the bottom and fresh impetus is needed as new brooms sweeps through the club.